Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Our goal at Quip is to build a new class of productivity tool that every person at every company enjoys using every single day. We're looking for a web developer that's passionate about building delightful brand experiences and has a deep familiarity and comfort with all aspects of the process of web development, including version control.
As Quip's web developer, you will be responsible for our product marketing website, including the development and source code management of the site. You will work closely with the design, product engineering, and marketing teams to prototype, iterate, and launch new experiences that define Quip to perspective customers. The ideal candidate has multiple years of experience - at an agency, on an in-house team, or as a freelancer - working on a large-scale, customer-facing websites and enjoys jumping between both the big picture and the details.
What we look for:
* Mastery of web development fundamentals
* Track record of building and working with responsive, dynamic web pages
* An eye for and a passion for crafting pixel-perfect web experiences
* Familiarity with modern technologies including Flexbox and CSS animations
* Strong proficiency with version control systems, including Git
* Comfort with Python-based and React-based web frameworks
* Experience with Bootstrap is a plus
* Experience with A/B testing and tools like Marketo, Optimizely, and Intercom is a plus
* Experience with performance optimization is a plus
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.