Interested in developing the platforms that are high scale and mission critical? Want to solve large scale and highly availability platform challenges for on premise and public cloud deployments? Intuit is seeking Backend Senior Software Engineer, who is characterized by progressive technical experience and has demonstrated progression in responsibility, to join Developer Platform organization.
Developer Platform Organization has a charter to increase the development productivity and deliver world-class developer experience with services and tools across the company at scale. The team is working on building the next-generation Development Experience Platform with associated services and tools with on premise and cloud capabilities with a goal to maximize the velocity with which Intuit developers can create awesome products and drive innovation for Intuit's flagship products like TurboTax and QuickBooks.
We are looking for creative, brilliant, passionate, enthusiastic and experienced full-stack senior software engineer to join the team to design and deliver platform with a sharp customer focus. We are seeking a creative problem solver with a can-do-attitude who will not accept the status quo and will look for improvement opportunities at every point. Service oriented thinking along with excellent diagnostic and communication skills and a passion to resolve customer problems is necessary have for this role.
* Strong ownership and communication skills and ability to work well in a team. Collaborate and share best practices and knowledge with other engineers
* Successful delivery of high-quality REST services and web applications (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
* Implement and release end to end features and enhancements that improve the user experience
* Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, applications
* Designing and developing web apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts
* Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
* Production support involved with monitoring production systems and remediating issues
* Perform and participate in peer code reviews
* Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results
* BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years' experience in one of the following Java, C#, C++
* 3+ years of building world class applications at scale
* Experience developing against RESTful Service architectures
* System design experience
* Object oriented design and development experience
* Experience with Spring boot or Spring framework - an advantage
* Experience in AWS - an advantage
* Ability to handle a fast-paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on mission critical systems
* Experience with Agile Development and Scrum methodologies
Intuit is a company that provides business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals.