The Platforms and Tools Engineering team at Intuit builds foundational capabilities that developers across Intuit use for building and running Intuit's flagship applications in a cloud native, highly scalable and secure manner. Ease of use, high scale and reliability are some of the key attributes of the platforms that this organization is responsible for. We are also a big believer of open source - actively participating in, and contributing to the community.
We are on a journey to enable hyper scale on both our systems and our development processes, and are making fundamental technological shifts that will enable this journey. As a product manager in this group, you will have the opportunity to solve business critical problems via leading edge products, participate in the open source community and lead innovation within and outside of Intuit.
We are looking for candidates who have extensive product management experience building platforms at scale and deep technical understanding of those platforms - balanced with customer empathy, strong execution capability, and a track of record of building strong business partnerships and delivering impactful business results.
* Define and lead the vision and strategy for the Intuit platform, provide product thought leadership in identifying critical customer requirements, understanding business goals, defining product end state and roadmaps.
* As a product owner, working with development teams and dependent teams, driving execution towards product goals.
* Effectively managing dependencies, priorities and plans across different groups at Intuit towards consistent product delivery aligned towards common goals.
* Take a data driven approach in defining success metrics, prioritizing requirements, and communicating plans, progress and success.
* Demonstrate customer obsession by being the champion for the user experience, deep customer empathy by leading voice of the customer sessions.
* Evangelize and create broad awareness around the Intuit Platform with technical talks at both internal and external forums and customer events.
* Actively participate in, and be a thought leader in the open source community around platform engineering projects
* Be part of the extended CTO Dev product management team to contribute in cross CTO Dev initiatives
* 8+ years designing and delivering world-class platform products that solve big customer needs, specifically in large scale distributed systems.
* Demonstrated success in taking data driven approaches and delivering impactful business results.
* Prior hands on development experience, development and presentation of technical demos.
* Ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap
* Experience with Agile development and methodologies being the product owner
* Proven experience in defining product visions and inspiring teams to deliver innovations and impactful products.
* Record of accomplishment of working closely with customers, partners, listening and taking a customer-focused approach to strategy and priorities - demonstrating a passion for the customer.
* Excellent collaboration skills - leading execution across teams, influencing across organizations.
* Good communication skills - in small teams and larger group presentation formats
Intuit is a company that provides business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals.