Join the Strategic Partner Group as a Senior Program Manager as part of the Partner Operations Organization. The Senior Program Manager will work in conjunction with various levels of leadership to collect and organize complex projects that require participation across Intuit and Intuit Partners. The Senior Program Manager will drive highly strategic initiatives for the Strategic Partnership Group including Corporate Responsibility, Enterprise Platforms, and Financial Institutions.
* Lead complex, cross-functional programs across all phases of planning, implementation and production readiness and support. Create, optimize and drive structured schedules and project plans across divisions, cross-functional teams, and partners. Set and meet deadlines with quality deliverables, effectively adapting and modifying plans based on changing conditions or data.
* Assess and manage risk, solve complex problems, apply judgment to balance process compliance with achievement of business objectives.
* Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks, work well with others when conflicts arise, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation.
* Effectively execute fundamental project management tasks including issue and risk management, building structured cross-group schedules, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communicating overall project status
* Develop logical and actionable plans for complex projects
* Connect all of the pieces of the initiative by thinking end-to-end, while leveraging all available assets to solve problems and create value for both short and long horizons.
* Clearly and concisely communicate plans, status, issues, risks, and requirements to appropriate audiences
* Choose the most appropriate approach to solve problems and to escalate issues that require clarification or management input
* Handles multiple tasks, switches priorities and focuses as needed
* Manage time effectively and focus on "the critical few"
* Facilitate or produce clear, actionable requirements documents and ensures that project teams have in-depth understanding of requirements to get to shared vision
* Use exceptional cross-functional partnering skills with ability to gain shared vision and "influence without authority" on challenging decisions and priority trade-offs. Partners include organizations who are driving the user experience, marketing, product development, external partnerships and others to deliver on key infrastructure capabilities
* Affect cultural change across the organization to deliver next generation offerings
* Contribute to improvements in program/project management processes and operating mechanisms to continuously improve our ability to deliver value in the organization.
* Must be an exceptional planner who is highly organized with attention to detail, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex programs in a timely manner
* Experience delivering to a strategy via incremental releases with a blend of business and technical knowledge
* Experience in developing and implementing business processes
* Experience with resource planning, financial modeling and cost estimation
* Knowledge of risk assessment process and a capability to execute remediation plans
* Ability to make decisions quickly and communicate effectively within a large and diverse organization is essential
* Bachelor's degree preferred and 7+ years of applicable experience required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to convey appropriate level of information concisely given subject and audience. Communicate equally well with technical and non-technical personnel
* Ability to operate with minimal supervision and direction, and drive process using indirect authority
* Demonstrated skills in building effective relationships and influencing at all levels across the enterprise
* Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional virtual teams to deliver on key program objectives and understand impact to various stakeholders
* Self-starter who is able to demonstrate creativity given that little or no precedents may exist
* An innovative problem-solver and guides teams to new ways to solve problems
Intuit is a company that provides business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals.