Are you passionate about the customer and want to solve challenging problems? Do you want to be part of the team that will lead change in how the division approaches customer satisfaction with our services? The Azure Identity team is rapidly growing a new Diagnostics Engine team which will power the ability for customers to self-diagnose issues across all Azure Identity Services. We are a tight-knit team that works closely together while also having the opportunity to collaborate with engineers across the entire division. There will be many challenges to ensure we are providing a meaningful user experience for the customer in an important problem space. The team will continue to expand its efforts to accurately identify issues, predict upcoming customer problems as well as automatically remediate. The Identity team powers the authentication and authorization platform supporting all the Microsoft cloud services.
* BS in Computer Science or related discipline
* 6+ years of software engineering experience
* Expertise with C#
* Experience with big data systems
* Experience with high scale cloud systems
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check every two years.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is ready to be part of a team that that moves fast, is willing to experiment, delivers on a continuous basis and is focused on improving the customer experience. In this position you will:
* Help build an exceptional team and cultivate innovation.
* Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features.
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software across the entire stack from UI to backend roles.
* Gain broad knowledge of all of Azure Identity services as well as in depth knowledge of how the services work.
* Lead individual projects priorities, deadlines and work you're doing with your technical expertise.
* Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.