We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Cloud Solution Architect to drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in strategic accounts segment of our business. This is a customer facing role, owning overall technical relationship between customer and Microsoft Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Platform.
If you are a subject matter expert in the field of relational databases, and have working knowledge of any of the following: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Aurora, Oracle etc then apply today. Have you worked in data warehousing technologies like, SQL Data Warehouse, Teradata, Oracle, Netezza, Redshift etc.? Have you used Machine Learning and AI services? Does MXNet, MLNet, Tensorflow, Keras mean anything to you? Do you speak Spark, Scala, Python or SQL? Do you have experience working with fast data like Kinesis, Event Hubs, Kafka? How about NoSQL like Cassandra, MongoDB, CosmosDB etc?
* Deep understanding of Data, BI, ML & AI technologies, with the technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends
* Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth in two or more of the following areas: Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Governance, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
* 5+ years of experience in consultative/complex technical sales or deployment projects required
* 2+ years of experience working on relational databases like SQL Server/ Oracle/ MySQL/ PostgreSQL/ Aurora/ Teradata/ Netezza/ Redshift etc
* 1+ years of experience working on NoSQL systems like Cosmos DB/ Dynamo DB/ Cassandra/ MongoDB etc
* Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts
* Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and developers)
* Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The Impact You'll Be Making
As a Cloud Solutions Architect (CSA) on Advanced Analytics and AI, you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping customers successfully modernize their applications, migrate them to the Azure and infuse AI in existing solutions, and guide them in building new solutions that incorporate the very best of Data & AI solution available today.
You will work alongside an open and inclusive team who are extremely talented and bright and help you onboard, and see eye to eye with you in solving key challenges for our customers. You will be whiteboarding complex architecture, writing useful technical collateral for your customers and the community, you will be speaking at strategic conferences, and you be working with customers building PoCs, Pilots and MVPs, but most importantly, you will be the number one Trusted Advisor to your customer.
If any of the above excites you, what are you waiting for?
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.