Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
This position requires extensive knowledge and proven experience in Salesforce.com development, design and delivery of complex business solutions built on the Force.com platform, Sales and Service Cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
The developer will provide technical support in new project initiatives, design, develop and enhance existing systems, assist in functionality documentation, technical documentation, system testing and quality assurance. Written and oral communication skills are as essential as technical ability and knowledge.
The ideal candidate should have superior design and development ability with strong analytical skills. The developer will act as the liaison between project managers, architects, development team members and analysts to build and maintain enterprise-level software solutions.
* Work closely with business and senior IT associates to solution around complex business requirements
* Understanding of business requirements and translation of them into strategic technical solutions inclusive of level of effort (LOE) estimation on the Force.com platform
* Dividing projects into tasks and managing the allocation of work across the development team
* Collaborating with other associates to design solutions that efficiently deliver the required enhancements on time and within budget
* Experience with Integration between SalesForce.com and various systems, platforms, and data migration
* Salesforce.com related admin responsibilities such as system configuration and data
* Create new standards that enhance the quality of application development
* Design and develop component level solutions to increase programming productivity
* Support and enhance existing systems
* Document both potential and provided solutions
* Work with architects, analysts and business users for development, testing and deployment strategies, and presentations
* Salesforce Sales Cloud
* Data model for Sales/Marketing functions (lead, opportunity, account, contact, activity, product book etc.)
* Salesforce development technologies and tool sets - Visual Force, Force.com, Apex classes, S-Controls, Metadata APIs, SOQL, Workflows, Triggers, Cases, Chat etc.
* Configuration of highly customized security profiles & roles, Sharing Settings, Roles, Public Groups, User Administration
* Integrations with non-Salesforce applications using enterprise WSDL and custom web services (as service provider and service client)
* Data loading and data extraction using non-Salesforce ETL tools like Informatica, Boomi
* Creation, population and synchronizing of Sandboxes as non-production environment
* Full development life cycle - admin, configure, develop including object/field customization, deploy/test in sandbox, deploy/verify in production
* Application/data integration architecture, tools, technologies - SFTP, Boomi, XML, JSON, SOAP services, REST services
* Data architecture and databases - data definitions, DB schemas, SQLs, triggers, procedural SQL etc.
* SSO with non-Salesforce applications using SAML2, OAuth
* Salesforce Lightning UI, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Community Portal
* Identity and Access Management architecture and technologies
* Experience in various testing methods - performance, load, stress etc. - a plus
* Experience using agile methodology
* Salesforce.com Certified Developer will be a plus
* B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience
* Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
* Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.