Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job Description: Enterprise Business Intelligence, Technical Lead
* Must be able to identify Business Intelligence gaps and view problems from a board perspective to identify complex Business Intelligence solutions
* Lead project teams comprised of business analysts and SMEs
* Conducts business use case analysis and needs assessment to develop delivery method recommendation and technology solution
* Coaches business analysts and oversees activities and output for assigned projects
* Coaches analysts in goal setting and assist in their performance evaluations
* Creates project specific resource planning and scope-requirements documentation and secures stakeholder sign off
* Translate complex technical concepts into simple communications which the business can understand
* Present complex data analysis in an easily understood format so it is suitable across diverse groups with varying abilities.
* Facilitates cross functional communication and initiates engagement of other stakeholders and SMEs as needed
* This role will have a serious impact on the BI strategy and needs to be able to work independently with guidance only in most complex situations
* Effectively manages staff, provides feedback and mentors staff to improve performance and develop employees
* Continuously participate in learning/training opportunities regarding BI technology trends and data analytics innovations, and make recommendations to management for including new capabilities
* Capable of forming solid partnerships with a globally dispersed team in order to achieve results
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Analytics or related disciplines is required
* Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Analytics or related disciplines is preferred
* Minimum of 6 years of experience in Business Intelligence or Information Technology
* Minimum of 4 years of direct experience with analytics, reporting, data mining, advanced analytical modeling and data visualization
* Experience with BI Lifecycle, Project Management lifecycle and change management
* Expertise with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Qlikview, Sisense, Domo, Power BI
* Experience in troubleshooting and break fix, scrum procedures for resolving issues in production and test environments; working knowledge in QA/QC procedures typical to data analytics solution prior to deployment for triage
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to be successful in a fast pace, complex, matrixed environment
* Have a valid passport and ability to travel 15% of time.
* Located onsite in Lexington, KY or Florham Park, NJ
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.