Push assumptions and innovate every day. Developer Relations is doing content publishing differently and are looking for someone who's excited about enabling customer responsiveness through working with writers, editors, and engineers on docs.microsoft.com and related properties. The ideal candidate is passionate about content creation, web publishing, and the impact great content has on customers.
A leading candidate will have a proven track record of customer focus, intellectual curiosity, a passion for technology, and great collaboration skills.
Required Basic Qualifications:
* Proven record of innovation and program results * Demonstrable experience defining and refining process workflows * Ability to collaborate and work toward resolution with a diverse set of customers and stakeholders * Experience with Git and Azure DevOps or other source control and work tracking systems (like Perforce and JIRA) * Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Experience with building and running automated monitoring and communications solutions * Experience with cloud services like Azure or AWS * Experience managing multiple simultaneous releases in a content or engineering context
Characteristics we are looking for:
* Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment * Demonstrated passion for technology * Collaborative and looking to inspire change in others
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Support docs.microsoft.com content contributors in writing, publishing, and maintaining technical content * Develop a program to create customized communications for docs.microsoft.com contributors * Gather requirements from partners to continually improve our systems and processes * Envision, define, and refine processes to automate and evolve our business
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.