Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is looking for a motivated, multi-disciplined employee to perform as the lead technical engineer for a small enterprise system on a contract that is part of a portfolio of over 200 cleared IT professionals in the DC metro area. This team manages all aspects of the primary information system to include gathering requirements and designing and implementing secure system solutions. If you want to run an entire enterprise system and make the majority of the technology design decisions this is the position for you. Candidates should have a solid to exceptional experience with Microsoft technology to include Hyper-V and have the willingness and ability to learn new technology and design and implement that technology. Numerous career growth opportunities and training opportunities exist with this position.
* Provide expertise and direction in designing, implementing and maintaining secure technical solutions for the existing Hyper-V hosted Windows Active Directory domain
* Responsible with the team for the overall integration of a system including the planning, design, installation, maintenance, management and coordination of information systems with sites throughout CONUS
* Recommend and implement system security solutions
* Performing requirements analysis, design, and integration for the information system
* Responsible for investigating and resolving operational problems
* Diagnosing and resolving the complex performance, security, and/or technical challenges related to the platforms listed below
* Providing IT Systems Engineering support on a wide range of technologies, including: Windows Server 2012 R2, Hyper-V, MS Exchange 2016, MS SQL 2016, SharePoint 2013, McAfee Viruscan Enterprise, McAfee ePO, Mail Security for Exchange, Ivanti EndPoint Protection, HPE SAN and storage units, GEM ONE, Cisco routers and switches
* DoD 8570 qualified IAT Level 2
* Windows MCSE 2012 or higher
* Knowledge of SAN technology a plus
* Knowledge of Cisco technology a plus
* Risk Management Framework experience is a plus
* Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
* Must be open to up to 10% annual CONUS travel
Security Clearance Requirements: US Citizenship required with a Top Secret clearance
Other requirements: Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office, Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Interpersonal and People Skills, Leadership Skills, Listening Skills, MultiTasking Ability, Oral and Written Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Presentation Skills using Powerpoint
Other requirements: Stationary position, Communicate, Detect, Determine, Perceive, Identify, Recognize, Judge, Observe, Inspect, Estimate, Access
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.