Mantech International Corporation
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech's 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a "Top 100 Global Technology Company" by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation's most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Front End Developer , in the Herndon, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Innovative Security Solutions (ISS) Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
ManTech is seeking an experienced Front End Developer to support a large architecture development program in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) program. The ideal candidate will be a key member of our mission infrastructure development team and possess advanced User Interface development skills. This team develops network-connected back-end services, as well as web-based interfaces. The successful candidate must be an enthusiastic and passionate engineering professional, have expertise in a variety of fields, and be able to professionally represent ManTech in customer facing meetings.
This role is an integral part of a small to medium team of professionals who will provide remote and on-site support for the operation of a infrastructure project that is being integrated into a large platform with multiple vendors. The Front End Developer shall have experience implementing Agile Development Methodologies and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) principles.
A qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
* Develop a web back-end using a Python based web framework.
* Integrate with components and APIs created by other members of the team, or by a third-party.
* Maintain a suite of automated tests used for continuous integration.
* Participate in code reviews.
* Participate in the project's agile process.
* Create technical requirements and working with the Engineering team to develop, test and launch the functionality on-time and with high quality.
* Effectively communicate among developers, as well as with end-users on a limited basis.
* Possess excellent problem-solving skills, and be detail-oriented and performance-driven.
* Commitment to continuous process improvement concerning integration efforts and CI/CD Pipeline.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active/current Secret clearance is required.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 7+ years of relevant experience.
* Experience with Python.
* Experience developing back-end web applications & REST APIs.
* Experience with MySQL.
* General understanding of networking concepts.
* Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix.
* Quick learner, able to learn new technology and software.
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and as a team member.
* Experience with Agile and Agile Scrum software development.
* Experience in configuring development, test, and production environments.
* Experience with React.js (ember.js or angular.js also a plus).
* Experience with Flask web framework.
* Experience with configuration management tool such as ansible.
* Exposure to continuous integration and deployment.
* Experience with Docker.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About Mantech International Corporation
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.
Mantech International Corporation