Mantech International Corporation
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is current seeking a Security Education Specialist at our Herndon, VA location. The selected candidate administers and assures compliance with security regulations and procedures to include security briefing requirements in accordance with DoD and other US Government guidelines. Administers and advises all departments regarding security briefing procedures to include security education and SCI security requirements.
* Responsible for helping support and expand the Security Awareness program. This function will include creation and support of awareness communications, presentations, attestations, marketing material, training roll outs, events, phishing exercises and use of internal social media platforms to align with the new risk structure
* Build relationships with cross departmental partners to improve the quality of security awareness training across organization including consultants
* Ensure program compliance to industry standards and regulations with implementation, support, and tracking of security awareness phishing programs and follow up training's
* Improve intranet security site to refresh content and align with new risk structure
* Understand cyber-security threats and be able to liaison between technology and communications
* Partner with Corporate Communications to convey security awareness messages are consistent with corporate branding
* Help organize security awareness events
* Bring new and creative ideas and energy to the existing program
* Continuously identify, assess, measure and monitor gaps in program to increase its effectiveness
* Engage employees and consultants to be mindful of best security practice and behaviors both at home and at work, using interactive learning experiences and building a secure culture
* Associates Degree - + 3 years of Security Admin, 2 years of IC Security related experience
* Requires operating application software, including word-processing and spreadsheet programs
* Ability to adapt to frequent change and a fast -paced work environment
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Have the ability to deal with others in a positive manner
* Must be able to lift 20 pounds or more
* Ability to work in typical office environment with constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
* Active, fully adjudicated TS/SCI is required.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About Mantech International Corporation
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.
Mantech International Corporation