Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the eighth consecutive year in 2018.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank's growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation and franchise financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank's subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC. Signet, the Bank's digital payments platform, leverages blockchain technology allowing the Bank's commercial clients to make payments in U.S dollars 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Senior Network Engineer - Midtown Manhattan
In this position, you will provide technical expertise in supporting the Bank's Corporate IP LAN/WAN environment, IP Telephony, and Data Center environments. Day to day focus is on resolution of complex problems; interpreting policies, guidelines and processes. Develop solutions based on subject matter expertise.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Responsible for technical expertise in supporting the Bank's Corporate IP LAN/WAN environment, IP Telephony, and Data Center environments. * Support the ongoing maintenance of network and security devices by ensuring up-to-date software releases, maintenance of configurations, and troubleshooting/resolution of incidents. * Conduct research and design for network solutions, including evaluating new technologies. * Provide and maintains current system configuration data, diagrams, and lifecycle management information. * Expert Proficiency with routing, switching, load balancing, reverse proxy, and security devices * Support the implementation of new infrastructure builds in support of new locations, customer/partner connections or data center expansions
* Bachelors' degree in IT systems, networks, data communications or comparable work experience. * Minimum 8 years' supporting, implementing, and designing network infrastructure * MPLS WAN * Point to Point Circuits and Metro Ethernet * Traffic Shaping and QoS Configurations * High Availability Infrastructure configuration * Capacity Planning * Meraki Wireless
* Palo Alto Firewall Experience Required * Global Protect VPN * IPSEC Site to Site VPN * Access/URL Filtering * IDS/IPS Configurations and Tuning * Panorama configuration and maintenance
* Cisco Routing/Switching Experience Required * BGP and EIGRP routing protocols * Catalyst and Nexus Switch Families * Cisco ASA Firewall Experience a plus
* Experience with NSX, cloud implementations (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure), SDWAN implementations a plus * Experience in the financial services, banking or insurance industry is a plus * Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and verbal/written communication skills * Position may require physical work, such as racking devices, cabling equipment and lifting boxes. * CCNP - Cisco Certified Professional Routing & Switching, CCN - Cisco Certified Professional Collaboration Certification - Voice & Video, and Cisco UCCX Certifications, Pala Alto Firewall Certifications desired
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not sponsor work visas
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role
No Agencies Please
About Signature Bank
Signature Bank is a full-service commercial bank, offering a range of business and personal banking products and services.