Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the eighth consecutive year in 2018.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank's growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services. Signet, the Bank's digital payments platform, leverages blockchain technology allowing the Bank's commercial clients to make payments in U.S dollars round the clock, year round.
Desktop Project Specialist
In this position, you will manage the full life-cycle of desktop hardware including deployment, installation, maintenance, upgrade and disposal.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Direct various hardware project initiatives, upgrades and maintenance activities; conduct laptop patching and maintain mobile device hardware (1,000+ users)
* Manage Bank-wide inventory of IT equipment including PCs, monitors, laptops, mobile devices, and printers
* Deploy new desktop and laptops builds for new and existing employees; validate deployment of critical systems, windows and security patches
* Develop and maintain desktop and laptop images, test all applications, and lockdown image based on Information Security recommendations
* Manage WSUS environment to patch all desktop systems, as well as Solarwinds Patch Manager Software to control patch deployment of 3rd party applications; report patch status and ensure timely completion
* Troubleshoot issues, problems and trends associated with the functionality of the desktop and laptop applications
* Assist and provide direction to Help Desk for case research and resolution
* Identify, evaluate and recommend new technologies, tools, processes, and procedures to automate functions, enhance the overall availability, reliability and performance of desktops
* Minimum 2 years of experience on an IT Help Desk, IT support technician or related technical assistance role required
* Familiarity with Windows 10 and 7 operating systems, mobile applications (Blackberry 10 or higher), Microsoft Office applications, and other standard business tools required
* Experience with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) a must; WSUS, Solar Winds Patch manager, LanSweeper, BMC Trackit inventory application or similar, Carbon Black application whitelisting, Mark Vision, and Checkpoint Encryption highly desired
* Must be able and willing to handle and manage inventory, including lifting and moving equipment up to 50 pounds
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to respond promptly to client needs, follow through and resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner
* Ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical audiences
* Team player with a positive can-do attitude; good time management skills, able to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
* Must be available for occasional traveling to different locations and work nights/weekends as needed
* Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related subject is strongly preferred
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role
We do not sponsor work visas
About Signature Bank
Signature Bank is a full-service commercial bank, offering a range of business and personal banking products and services.