Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the eighth consecutive year in 2018.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank's growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation and franchise financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank's subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC. Signet, the Bank's digital payments platform, leverages blockchain technology allowing the Bank's commercial clients to make payments in U.S dollars 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Infrastructure / Cybersecurity IT Audit Specialist
In this position you will execute specialized IT Infrastructure and Cybersecurity audits, perform Information Security Risk assessments and support other audit initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Responsible for conducting specialized audits of Signature Bank's IT infrastructure, including information/cybersecurity coverage, technology operations, and data center facilities
* Performs cybersecurity / IT assessment and on-site visitation of critical vendors, as a special vendor visitation engagement or as part of audits
* Partners with audit clients in IT and Information Security departments to identify constructive, practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified.
* Provides subject matter expertise and training to the Audit Department on Information / Cybersecurity controls
* Conducts continuous monitoring of technology initiatives / processes to identify areas of increasing and emerging technology risks; escalate risk issues as appropriate, follow-up on solutions and propose specific coverage
* Performs IT risk assessment to facilitate the development/modification of the audit program.
* Prepares clear and concise audit work papers that summarize scope, methodology and conclusions on the assigned audit segment and provides sufficient evidentiary data to support the work performed.
* Minimum of 5+ years of Information Security / IT Risk experience in a banking or financial services field, including at least 2 years of IT infrastructure audit experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Mathematics or other related field required
* Strong technical knowledge of IT risks and controls, including information/ cybersecurity, change management, technology operations, and relevant regulations.
* Experience utilizing common risk frameworks to assess and test IT infrastructure risks and controls, including information/cyber security, change management, technology operations, and compliance with relevant regulations.
* Strong technical knowledge enabling review of controls for multiple IT environments, such as operating systems, cloud technologies, databases, mobile, etc.
* Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills a must; high ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact, and diplomacy
* Organized with ability to manage complexity, multi-task and meet operational deadlines
* CISA, CISSP, CPA, CIA Certification a plus
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not sponsor work visas
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role
No Agencies Please
About Signature Bank
Signature Bank is a full-service commercial bank, offering a range of business and personal banking products and services.