Join a winning team! Signature Bank® has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank's growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation and franchise financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank's subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Funds Transfer IT Senior Specialist - Manhattan
In this position you will be responsible for providing automated system support for all the applications used by the Funds Transfer Department. Support includes project management, system maintenance and monitoring. If you are analytical, with strong project management/support skills, and enjoy taking on new challenges every day, this may be the opportunity for you!
Primary responsibilities include:
* Manage automated system upgrades, mandatory payment system changes and the testing and implementation of new systems or new system functionality. This includes requests of our software vendors to remediate reported performance problems or enhance product performance.
* Manage bank wide projects that impact Funds Transfer and SWIFT. Such projects include the SWIFT system, PAYplus system, PAYplus Browser, OFAC Filter, PEN server and PARC archive.
* On a daily basis, monitor performance of the following systems: PAYplus, Web Browser, PEN Server, PARC FT archive, Actimize fraud system, Access Cash Management interface, IMPACS interface and Fedwire connections. When a problem is detected, takes appropriate corrective action including contacting vendor and Signature IT resource for support.
* Ensure that system databases are current and accurate. Schedules file imports when new OFAC, Fedwire and SWIFT files are available. When necessary, performs updates to system tables that establish new PCGs for payment processing, attaches payment templates to PCGs and sets up clients for E-mail notification. Sets parameters for Data Monitoring module.
* Provide technical training support for all Fund Transfer related applications. Trainees include the Funds Transfer team, bank trainers and other affected parties.
* Establish industry contacts relating to payment processing and financial information reporting.
* Conduct due diligence evaluations of current and potential vendors.
* Tracks open trouble tickets and enhancement requests outstanding with our vendors.
* Minimum 7 years of Funds Transfer or SWIFT related project/support experience required.
* High School Diploma required.
* Strong project management and organizational skills.
* Knowledge of Fedwire, SWIFT, OFAC, Fraud Prevention and Cash Management systems.
* Knowledge of PAYplus and SWIFT applications preferred.
* Knowledge of how Dodd Frank effects funds transfer required.
* Must have strong oral and written communications skills.
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not sponsor work visas
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role
No Agencies Please
About Signature Bank
Signature Bank is a full-service commercial bank, offering a range of business and personal banking products and services.