Senior Manager, Security Operations
Hi there, welcome to Hana. Backed by CBRE's decades of real estate experience, we're leading the way in creating spaces where companies and individuals, like yourself, can collaborate and thrive. We're building a world-class product and team that is redefining the flexible work space and beyond. At Hana, we focus on the details that drive success - a professional environment, thoughtful designs and courteous service - just to name a few. We believe in fostering a culture that drives accomplishment through adaptability, professionalism and thoughtfulness. And, we like to have a bit of fun too. If you are a detail-oriented, curious, self-starter interested in joining a fun and fast-paced team, we hope you will apply.
The Senior Manager works directly with the Director, Security Operations to deploy, operate and maintain standardized physical security programs and physical security technology systems across the Hana brand. The Senior Manager will support the opening of new facilities and the expansion of existing facilities, across the Hana global enterprise. S/He ensures that all security installations and operations are carried out in accordance with the Hana Security Design Standards and industry best practice.
The Senior Manager is responsible for assisting in the design, implementation, management, support and innovation of the access control systems, video surveillance systems and internal/external integrated platforms across the Hana global security enterprise. S/He will enforce and refine the Hana Security Team's standards, policies and strategic objectives. The Senior Manager will be a subject matter expert on the Hana Security Design Standards and work to enhance the Hana Security's Team ability to protect business operations and increase readiness and compliance. S/He will enable the Hana Security Team to carry out Hana's core pillars while providing a safe and secure environment for the Hana community.
The Senior Manager will be an expert in security systems covering all aspects of both
front end and back end architecture and design and will have high level experience in the implementation and management of such security systems including both hardware and software. S/He will be a multidisciplinary leader who can navigate a fast-paced dynamic fluid environment.
S/He will have a working knowledge of industry procurement standards and managing third party vendors and contract negotiations. S/He will have experience in defining systems policies, standard operating procedures and scopes of works. S/He will have experience in network architecture and design as it relates to supporting security hardware and software and will have advanced understanding of both information and cyber security principles.
The Senior Manager will have expert industry knowledge and be able to guide the innovation of systems, hardware, software and overall program development. S/He will have knowledge of global security standards as well as global region-specific knowledge as it pertains to the development and implementation of security systems. S/He will have knowledge of GDPR standards and be proficient in the principles of protecting personal information and other data driven policies.
* Acts as subject matter expert in the areas of physical security technology design, implementation, operations and sustainment.
* Develop and manage corrective actions to update the building opening process for increased effectiveness and efficiency.
* Identify areas of improvement and updated requirements to the Hana Security Design Standards.
* Track changes and coordinate effective release of updated Hana Design Security Standards to relevant departments.
* Act as a liaison with all Hana teams to ensure a positive member experience by ensuring physical security technologies are functioning and calibrated to industry best practices.
* Oversight and daily management of the Hana global physical security technology systems including hardware and software.
* Ensure we are following industry best practices as it relates to physical security technology.
* Direct the growth of the Physical Security Technology Team to adequately support the Hana global business line, field-based security teams and other relevant teams from Hana who are stakeholders in security-based systems and the pre-opening, opening and post opening support processes.
* Assist in the research and development of new technologies as they pertain to physical security technology and the continued advancement of our overall global security programs.
* Assist in the approval of systems architecture, designs and workflows.
* Guide the direction of internal teams developing Hana based software and hardware as it relates to securing people and our spaces.
* Work directly with various team's leadership in the overall direction and coordination of the Physical Security Technology Teams cross functional responsibilities.
* Work with global vendors leadership to ensure they are satisfying Hana's needs.
* Work with various internal stakeholders and senior leadership to ensure consistency of design standards.
* Assist regional senior leadership with the development of comprehensive security programs.
* Directly manage the relationships with various manufacturers and integration partners.
* Ensure cross-functional collaboration with various departments.
* Ensure coordination between the various components of the Physical Security Technology Team.
* Ensure the efficient and successful management of the Physical Security Technology Team.
* Ensure all Physical Security Technology staff are answering and responding appropriately with all requests relevant to the department's needs.
* Work with Regional Senior Leadership to ensure there is alignment between the teams and solutions.
* Directs external relationships to ensure the viability of the security systems, with the goal of minimal business disruption as the result of failed or improperly configured systems.
* Responds to emergency security situations as part of a general response team or during crisis management activities, 24 hours a day.
* Coordinates security administrative and operational matters with management and other stakeholders to ensure continuity of operations.
* Manages the activities related to security systems, and provides leadership direction to the professional, technical and support staff within the organization unit.
* Maintains an in-depth knowledge of the state-of-the-art security equipment standards and technology encompassing all physical security products.
* Prepares documentation and reports as it relates to the activities of the security team.
The Successful Candidate Will:
* Be an innovative and creative security professional by nature.
* Demonstrate a high-level of attention to detail.
* Be very customer-service and peer-service focused.
* Be able to multitask across multiple platforms, departments, time zones, and cultures when necessary.
* Maintain the highest professional standards within the Hana message and pillars.
* Have experience and/or familiarity working with and managing card access systems.
* Have experience with door hardware, elevations and schedules.
* Have experience in reading, interpreting and marking up floor plans and riser diagrams.
* Have experience and familiarity working with large scale enterprise Video Management Systems.
* Have experience installing and managing IP based cameras.
* Understand both the physical security and physical security technology realms.
* Have advanced understanding of computer networking, and network security including Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs).
CBRE Hana, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBRE Group, Inc., the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). Hana partners with real estate owners to develop and operate integrated, scalable, flexible workspaces. Each unit contains office suites (Hana Team), conference rooms and event space (Hana Meet) and co-working (Hana Share). Hana provides property owners increased transparency, control over their asset environment, and a valuable offering for companies that desire to maintain their culture and brand while leveraging the benefits of a flexible space offering. More information is available at www.hanaspaces.com.
CBRE Group is a real estate services and investment company.