Role: We're looking for a dynamic individual to join the Digital & Technology team at CBRE, the global leader in real estate services. An ideal candidate is talented, energetic, innovative Salesforce Developer who can work on CRM development projects from conceptualization to implementation in an Agile environment. He/she will have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle in building enterprise applications and is willing to mentor junior team members. He/she will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, internal customers, high-level staff and external vendors, strong customer service orientation, good writing skills, ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences.
* Working knowledge of various design and integration patterns with Salesforce.
* Create solutions to complex business problems using Salesforce Technologies such as Apex, Visualforce and/or Lightning Platform.
* Ability to analyze of complex systems/configuration, creates architecture, functional and design specifications, codes and debugs complex software, investigates and troubleshoots critical problem areas and executes corrective action.
* Actively involve in all stages of the Salesforce development projects (i.e. administration, configuration, development, deployment)
* Ability to play a role in investigating/evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons to meet current and future needs; analyzes current technology with respect to product strategies.
* Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently or in a team situation.
* Meet with clients on the phone/in-person, to discuss requirements, collect feedback on solutions, and troubleshoot bugs in a maintenance and support capacity.
* Work closely with QA to review test plans and test cases
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field or equivalent work experience.
* 2-3 years of relevant work experience required. Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Minimum of 3+ years of progressive software development experience.
* Strong with configuration, customization, programming with SOQL, Apex, Workflows, Approval Processes, Reports & Dashboards.
* Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations are required.
Bonus points for experience in these areas:
* Experience building Salesforce Lightning components.
* Experience with working on Installed Packages in Salesforce.
* Experience with Restful web services and SOA strongly desired.
* Good understanding of Git, or a similar version control system.
* Knowledge in the Commercial Real Estate industry.
Visa sponsorship is unavailable for this position
CBRE Group operates as a globally integrated provider of commercial real estate services in the office, retail, industrial, multifamily and hotel sectors.