Hi there, welcome to Hana. Backed by CBRE's decades of real estate experience, we're leading the way in creating spaces where companies and individuals, like yourself, can collaborate and thrive. We're building a world-class product and team that is redefining the flexible work space and beyond. At Hana, we focus on the details that drive success - a professional environment, thoughtful designs and courteous service - just to name a few. We believe in fostering a culture that drives accomplishment through adaptability, professionalism, and thoughtfulness. And, we like to have a bit of fun too. If you are a detail-oriented, curious self-starter interested in joining a fun and fast-paced team, we hope you will apply.
Under general to broad supervision, manages and allocates infrastructure resources by monitoring and maintaining system platforms in support of Hana's technology operations. Provides Level 1 to 3 support for all hardware and software in the areas of IT/AV/Security. Will be responsible for managing ongoing service and support. Will also be directly responsible for responding to support tickets, client onsite support, managing warranties and contractors conducting onsite repairs. May serve as technical lead for projects with complex requirements and will oversee installations of equipment when applicable. May also install and administer application software component. Will assist with the programming and commissioning of new sites coming online. Ability to develop SOP's and training material and to lead systems training and support to Hana staff or Clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Troubleshoots and resolves system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provides corrective actions.
* Develops, installs, and tests new hardware and software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
* Monitors systems activities and fine tunes system parameters and configuration to optimize performance and ensure security of systems.
* Provides expertise on decisions and priorities regarding systems architecture and installation.
* Engages with application development teams on current infrastructure projects.
* Evaluates existing solutions and infrastructure and provides recommendations. Approves system designs and functions as a project lead as required.
* Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions.
* Manages and maintains the hardware, software, security, and connectivity to the Internet as well as middleware components.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Ability to manage vendors and support technicians as needed. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field of work or equivalent work experience. Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Typically has 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Technical certifications in the specialty area, such as Networking or ITIL.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
CBRE Hana, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBRE Group, Inc., the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). Hana partners with real estate owners to develop and operate integrated, scalable, flexible workspaces. Each unit contains office suites (Hana Team), conference rooms and event space (Hana Meet) and co-working (Hana Share). Hana provides property owners increased transparency, control over their asset environment, and a valuable offering for companies that desire to maintain their culture and brand while leveraging the benefits of a flexible space offering. More information is available at www.yourhana.com
CBRE Group is a real estate services and investment company.