The Adobe Experience Cloud is looking for a strong technical leader with excellent management skills for Adobe Target.
Adobe Target is a leader in the market for rigorous statistical testing, targeting, optimization and content delivery infrastructure. Target empowers the world's largest brands and marketing organizations to enable personalization at scale.
We build the personalization engine that powers the experience cloud. We form the foundation of a machine learning experimentation, recommendation and optimization delivery engine across all of Adobe. Our mission is to enable marketers and developers to comprehensively optimize on revenue and engagement.
We have a central role in the industry leading Adobe Marketing Cloud, leveraging petabytes of data managed by Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager. Target facilitates experience composition and delivery via our execution engines of Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign and Adobe Media Optimizer solutions.
We process billions of transactions a day, ingesting terabytes of data and modeling over petabytes using the latest technologies in the industry.
What you'll do
* Deliver outstanding software features and solutions that effectively leverage and contribute to Adobe's Cloud Platform in the domain of big data data processing with a real-time system fusing machine learning, experimentation and optimization disciplines.
* Partner with leaders across the experience cloud coordinating delivery of platform services, standards, frameworks and engines
* You will be an engineering thought leader and inspirational manager for highly talented engineering teams.
* Create an engineering culture that uses data science, innovation and ingenuity to solve complex problems.
* Sustain strong cooperation and coordination between matrixed and distributed teams.
* Optimize development processes and methodology to ensure a high level of value, productivity, quality, and reliability.
* Seek out and taking advantage of evolving technology trends in software development and delivery, translating them into engineering excellence and best practices.
* Work with Product Managers and Experience Designers to refine roadmaps and lead development of features through iterative design, implementation, and product release.
What you need to succeed
* A solid understanding and experience with midtier API design and frameworks.
* Demonstrated ability to design and operate a big data system with a daily throughput of terabytes a data that can operate on petabytes while also being able to handle low latency transactions in the billions.
* Experience with machine learning models, platforms and search engines - theory, practice and application enablement.
* Demonstrated success leading, mentoring, and developing globally distributed teams.
* Proficient at applying agile development, continuous integration and continuous delivery practices in engineering, QA and technical operations teams.
* Operational excellence to run multi-tenant SaaS application.
* Experience with customer relationship activities including pre-sales, strategic engagement, and escalations.
* 10+ years of people leadership & management experience in software product development and hosted/SaaS services.
* Degree in quantitative sciences/engineering disciplines is required.
What leading at Adobe means
At Adobe, we're passionate about developing leaders at all levels of the organization from individual contributors to people managers. Anyone who's considering a career with us should know that we evaluate leadership based on these five capabilities:
* Demonstrating Strong EQ - Having a keen sense of self awareness is the foundation of leadership at Adobe. As a leader, we look to you to inspire teams to greatness with empathy and mindfulness of your impact on others from summer interns to the Board of Directors. And whether you happen to be in headquarters, New York, London, Tokyo or Bangalore, you're attuned to emotional, situational and cultural surroundings and adapt your approach accordingly.
* Selecting Talent - You're a talent magnet! You're masterful at attracting and selecting a diverse pool of top talent. You realize that organizations get the best results when there is diversity of ideas and experiences and you actively foster inclusion. You're also invested in building a strong internal and external pipeline of talent for current and future business needs. Your bar for top talent is unwavering.
* Role Modeling Check-In - We don't believe in annual reviews and rankings. That's why, feedback flows constantly at Adobe. We believe that careers grow when feedback is iterative, not quarterly or annual. You're an inspirational and effective coach; a leader who sets challenging yet attainable performance expectations and holds the team accountable for doing the same. To succeed in this role, providing clear and timely feedback on performance needs to be second nature to you and you need to drive accountability for this in your team as well.
* Leading Change - Change leadership is what you do! In fact, you excel at it. You're great at building support for change and getting teams aligned around a vision. Your actions inspire those around you to see the opportunities, take risks and accelerate into motion.
* Scaling the Business - You're a visionary. You know what it takes from a people, product, process and systems perspective to grow the business. Your mission is to deliver an exceptional customer experience by championing global collaboration and driving accountability.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.