Are you passionate about mobile software development that has a wide ranging impact? Do you thrive on the challenge to be part of a team central to Adobe's mobile applications future? Do you cherish the opportunity to learn and be part of Adobe's multi-platform development strategy? If you enthusiastically answered yes to these questions, this is the place for you!
More than ever Adobe is focused on simplifying the workflows for creative professionals. One clear way to take creatives to the next level is to have easy access to the richness of the Adobe Creative Cloud services in a consistent way across the portfolio of Adobe apps, initially mobile, but with the opportunity to extend this functionality across platforms. Come and join the Creative Cloud Experience team to define and develop this vision through the development of shared mobile components to lead creatives into a higher level of productivity.
You'll join an independent, experienced, professional team dedicated to making this vision true. A team with the maturity to provide guidance, but also open to new ideas and explore new opportunities. Based on the San Francisco Bay Area you'll be part of a cosmopolitan, diverse environment at the center of the proverbial continued tech revolution.
What you'll do
The ideal candidate will embrace a highly collaborative team that rewards quality code and effective communication. You'll feel comfortable taking calculated risks to change technical direction and can articulate the benefits and costs of a decision. Your core responsibilities will be to:
* Use your mobile development experience to create functional and visual components targeting iOS for use in Adobe mobile apps
* Adapt and adopt new technology directions to advance Adobe multi-platform strategy
* Partner with designers and business leaders to provide a best-in-class customer experience
* Engage with partner Adobe organizations to understand problems, test ideas, and refine workflows
* Stay current with the latest development best practices and share your findings with the team and community
What you need to succeed
* 5+ years of software engineering experience, including solid understanding of UI design principles
* Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals
* 5+ years experience using object/oriented languages: Objective-C, Swift, and/or C++
* Solid understanding and familiarity in the use of REST APIs
* Experience in profiling, debugging and testing complex systems
* Capable of creating a new production-quality codebase from scratch
* BS in computer science, or equivalent work experience
* Excellent communication skills
* A strong desire to have fun building some great new software
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.