Trusted by more than 260,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce (an Adobe company) is the leading provider of cloud commerce innovation to merchants and brands across B2C and B2B industries, and now a strategic pillar of the Adobe Digital Experience solutions set. Adobe is known for its vibrant, dynamic and rewarding culture where personal and professional fulfillment and company success goes hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers, and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe such a great place to work.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
Our teams tackle problems of scale and work on cutting edge and open-source technologies. As a high-growth, e-commerce company, we are searching for hardworking and passionate software engineers. Our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas.
The DevOps Platform Team is looking for a Senior Engineer with a DevOps Engineering or Platform Engineering background. Someone who is passionate about solving the challenges of software life-cycle automation at scale. You will work with a team developing API driven, micro-service powered, CI/CD services and cloud-based SaaS solutions.
Our product and engineering team practices iterative development and continuous deployment. We work in small teams, deploy often, and keep our projects short and focused.
You love to create systems that are highly reliable, scalable, performant, secure and easy to maintain. You are comfortable and effective working in the full stack of AWS, and you use DevOps practices and philosophies to improve feature delivery. You enjoy working in a diverse team and have a sincere desire to grow and learn in your profession.
What you will do:
* Define, design, implement and deliver high quality automated systems, APIs, and services.
* Work closely with fellow engineers to promote a DevOps culture.
* Develop efficient performance testing services that scale.
* Evaluate new technology, develop prototypes, and establish patterns and practices the team can use to be successful.
* Actively mentor, participate in demos and code reviews, and contribute to the technical growth of the team.
* Promote improvements in programming practices such as test driven development, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
* Research, prototype, test, validate and implement new models, algorithms and infrastructure.
What you will need:
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of industry DevOps experience.
* 3+ years experience with continuous integration and delivery in AWS.
* 3+ years delivering services in a cloud-based service/micro-service infrastructure using proven design patterns.
* Solid foundation in AWS offerings (Ec2, ECS, API Gateway, RDS, S3, IAM)
* Practical experience delivering software with Docker Containers.
* Practical experience using Jenkins, CodeBuild or CodePipeline.
* Ability to develop and configure infrastructure and configuration as code (Ansible and Terraform).
* Practical experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores (e.g. MariaDB, MySQL, DynamoDB, Redshift).
* Able to implement service observability for effective performance monitoring (APM), metrics, and alerting and feedback loops.
* Positive work attitude, self-motivator, quick learner, and a standout colleague.
* Jenkins Pipelines in Groovy.
* Serverless Architectures in Lambda
* Kubernetes or ECS
* Practical approaches to Quality Automation and experience with common testing tools.
* Managing data using AWS solutions.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a multinational computer software company.