Manage critical Treasury, Regulatory delivery programs by working with, Sr. business clients, Global product owners, projects teams, governance teams, FRSS and Cross sector tech teams. Provide leadership and manage team of 15+ technology Application Development team, overall program planning and execution, manage program risk/issues, projects financials, mentor group of designers and senior developers to create effective design and systems solutions.
* Architect and design highly efficient Rules based solutions that meet approved business requirements and aggressive delivery timelines.
* Develop architectural patterns, guidelines, and methods using Big data and Ab Initio to manage data assets across the data lifecycle, from creation / acquisition through archival and purge.
* Create best practices and standards for metadata driven re-usable architectural frameworks using Big data and Ab Initio's technical metadata.
* Provide leadership to the Application Development team to deliver best Big data solutions by focusing on appropriate component usage, Lead, task manage and mentor group of designers and senior developers to create effective designs and code in alignment with ETL architecture specifications.
* Provide framework, stewardship, governance, and decision making for the management of enterprise data across project development teams, business users and other stake-holders.
* Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision and participate in the road map activities to achieve vision.
* Partner with the project teams to develop ETL, data integration and metadata strategies relating business goals and use cases, with how approved information models will support those goals. Performance tuning of complex Ab Initio graphs to help meet processing SLAs and maximize on Firm's investments in Ab Initio licenses.
Minimum education required: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science or Technology related
Minimum experience required: 7+ years of experience in Data Integration, Data Architecture, ETL Architecture, Design and Development
* Must have 3+ years' experience in Architecture, Design and Development of Big data platforms, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hive, Hue, Query IT, Avro, Parquet, Cloudera , Data-mere, Arcadia.
* Must have 3+ years of Ab Initio ETL and Data Management solutions including ability to understand the internal working of variety of Ab Initio components.
* Must have experience in delivering Metadata management strategy and reusable Bigdata and Rules based Ab Initio solutions using Ab Initio's technical and business metadata components.
* Must have experience creating highly efficient reusable frameworks and design patterns in Ab Initio. Must have experience with performance tuning techniques in Ab Initio.
* Must have demonstrated knowledge across full suite of Ab Initio toolsets e.g. GDE, EME, BRE, Express>It, Data Profiler and Conduct>It.
* Must have practical experience with number of techniques involved in ETL and Data integration space including ability to Design highly efficient end-to-end large scale ETL solutions.
* Must have experience in data management functions including data governance, data design, master data management, metadata management, and data quality management.
* Must have experience with Oracle database
* Must have experience leading teams to deliver efficient data driven solutions key stakeholder management.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.