* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Evening Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19025291
Who are we?
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the products and services that enable Citi's workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi's customers rely on. We provide the critical technical foundation for Citi's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. We do this by working as one-team to deliver high quality, reliable and modern infrastructure technologies at the right cost. We drive to optimize the functionality and capability of the infrastructure technologies.
The Java/J2EE Developer/Engineer will be part of the Authentication and Access Management Engineering team.
The candidate will work on software projects related to application security such as single sign on, SAML based user identity federation, OAuth2/OpenID Connect and multi-factor authentication. The candidate will have the opportunity to participate in all phases of the Product Engineering and Software Development Lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, testing, documentation, and packaging using Java/J2EE technologies.
Knowledge and Experience:
* 8+ years Java/J2EE programming experience
* Expertise in one of the following application servers: Weblogic, Websphere, Jetty etc
* Working experience in Unix/Linux scripting and Linux server technology.
* Working knowledge of application security
* Knowledge of MVC architecture for building Java applications
* Performance tuning of Java applications
* Knowledge of web application architecture
* SOAP or RESTful web services programming in Java
* Strong interpersonal communication skills to maintain good relationship among different teams is required
* Tools and Utilities: Java IDE (Eclipse), SOAP UI, Postman, LDAP Clients, Source control utilities, Packaging and Build tools (Ant, Maven)
* Testing Methodologies: System Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing
Nice to have:
* Knowledge of Mobile application development
* Working experience of LDAP, DB
* Application security experience (SSO, Federation (SAML, OpenID, OAuth2, OIDC) and Multi factor authentication.
* Bachelor Degree in the field related to Computer Science
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.