Guardant Health develops breakthrough diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management. With Guardant360, we offer real-time, biopsy-free tumor sequencing that tracks tumor genomics in real-time and identifies associated treatment options.
he recent introduction of groundbreaking analytical tools, including our Tumor Response Map and a mobile-enabled physician portal, further advance Guardant Health's momentum.Guardant Health develops breakthrough diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management.
With Guardant360, we offer real-time, biopsy-free tumor sequencing that tracks tumor genomics in real-time and identifies associated treatment options. The recent introduction of groundbreaking analytical tools, including our Tumor Response Map and a mobile-enabled physician portal, further advance Guardant Health's momentum.
You enjoy an agile, fast paced and highly technical environment. You are comfortable communicating technical and non-technical information across multiple functions and levels.
* Virtual and Hybrid Data Center Monitoring and Management: AWS, Jumpcloud, Active Directory, Vmware
* Provisioning and configuring hardware (compute and storage nodes) in data center
* Provisioning and configuring various Network infrastructure components: Cisco Meraki, Juniper, Brocade
* Troubleshooting and administering Linux-based production systems (Ubuntu, RHEL) and Windows Server
* Developing and automating actions associated with policies of standard operating procedures (SOPs)
* Developing and enforcing security measures to comply with ISO/IEC 27000 and HIPAA
* One or more programming / scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Java
* Debugging Operating System and Application issues (server, storage, network, security, vendor, application, hardware, end user, etc.)
* Solarwinds, Jira/Confluence, github, Office 365, Splunk, Box, Google for Business
In addition, you bring:
* 7+ years of Linux/Unix administration, solid knowledge of Unix network protocols and TCP/IP network fundamentals,
* 7+ years of core infrastructure technologies (PKI, DNS, TLS, SSH, SNMP)
* 5+ years of architecting, deploying and maintaining software production environments
* 3+ years of automation/configuration management toolset such as Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
* 3+ years of Virtualization technologies: vSphere vCenter, ESXi, FT/HA or other hypervisor (Hyper-V, KVM, Xen)
* 2+ years of managing cloud-based (AWS) and hybrid data-centers, VPCs, security architecture and policies
* 2+ years of hands on experience with deployment and management of containers such as Docker
* Proficient in one or more: Perl, Ruby, Python
Working knowledge in the following areas is a big plus
* Databases such as MySQL and Postgres
* Container technologies such as Docker
* Previous experience working in regulated environments such as healthcare or financial sector
Please visit our career page at: http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Guardant Health
Guardant Health is committed to positively and significantly impacting patient health through technology breakthroughs in oncology.