Search for more jobs
Senior Front End Developer (UI)
* Job: 18611-MKAI
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Product Development
Do you love building well designed and crafted UI components using the latest web technology? Would you like to work on a fast-paced, fun, agile team that's transforming UI technology for all our products?
At MathWorks, we're building software that's transforming the world. Over a million engineers and scientists use MATLAB® and Simulink® to design smart grids, control spacecraft, crunch big data, perform machine learning, and more.
* Architect and build an extensible UI library and components to deliver exceptional user interfaces across our products
* Professional software engineering skills (refactoring, API design, version controls systems, etc.)
* Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, performance profiling, etc.)
* A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
* Expertise with HTML
* Expertise with CSS
* Solid understanding of both object oriented and functional programming paradigms
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.