Search for more jobs
Senior Software Engineer
* Job: 19773-MKAI
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Product Development
We are looking for highly motivated, problem solver and critical thinker software engineer to join our team and help us design/develop secure products and promote software/application security throughout our development organization. You should be flexible to work on different high priority projects related to our product security effort.
Using your software engineering and security skills, you will be responsible for:
* Developing new foundation security libraries that can be used by multiple teams and work closely with the teams to adopt the library,
* Providing new security related architecture and frameworks that support security within our products, and across all our products,
* Integrating security into our existing development process, e.g., requirement, functional and architectural specifications, code reviews, design reviews, and security testing,
* Enhancing existing threat modeling tool, undertaking security and threat analysis of different products, and working closely with the teams to implement countermeasures,
* Monitoring new attack vectors, new exploits and sharing them with our development teams,
* Building internal knowledge, process, and provide KPIs about our code and product security.
* A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
Expertise in (C, C++, or java) software development OR Expertise with web application development
Expertise in different topics in application/software security domain
Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Able to dive into different code bases and make architectural changes
Eager to learn more and remain up-to-date in software/application security area
Nice to have:
* Programming experience in MATLAB
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
About The Mathworks
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.