Senior ERP Data Analyst
Req #: 215877
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Elicits and documents data requirements and specifications from functional users, system owners and subject matter experts
* Translates data requirements into a best fit within the application, and develops processes and documentation that support data
* Perform data analysis, mapping and transformation rules to convert and interface data
* Create, manages, organizes, tracks, revises and delivers data CDRLs to support conversions and interfaces.
* Develops and maintains standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: interface design documents, run books, run books, test plans, test scripts, business process workflows, data requirements documents, and use cases.
* Implements complex enterprise system configurations and end to end development design
* Evaluates and provides feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans, scenarios, and other associated artifacts
* Defines test scenarios based on data requirements
* Creates test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing
* Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities and details with an acute attention to detail
* Communicates effectively with a broad audience and various levels and demonstrates ability to work in a team-oriented environment
* Applies HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures and technical solutions
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
* Versed in the design, implementation, test and deployment tasks of PeopleSoft ERP HCM version 9.x
* 4+ years of experience with a minimum of 2 years of functional or data experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
* Expertise with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Global Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, Talent Acquisition
* Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency
* Knowledge of SQL and Visio
* Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
* Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
* Must have an active security clearance
* Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
* ERP implementation experience in large scale projects
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Up to 10% of time for travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.