At Northrop Grumman, our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services is seeking an Industrial Security Coordinator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Irving, TX. The qualified candidate will be responsible for Personnel Security Clearance and Access Processing through for multiple Northrop Grumman customer partners.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Supports the following personnel security clearance transactions: initial requests, transfers, conversions, upgrades/downgrades, and periodic re-investigation
* Utilizes the relevant personnel security systems (JPAS, SCUS, ESIS, e-QIP) as required to support personnel security clearance transactions
* Reviews relevant documents for completeness and accuracy; collects, tracks, analyzes, and reports investigation status on a frequent basis
* Utilizes the Security Shared Service call center tools (case management system, IVR, knowledgebase, Agent Dashboard) to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
* Responds to customer inquiries (email, phone calls, etc.), maintain applicant information and investigation history in multiple databases
* Fingerprints applicants and conducts other duties to support team initiatives
* High school diploma with 4 years' additional relevant experience or a bachelor's degree
* Active secret security clearance
* Experience with NISPOM
* Experience with eQIP, JPAS or other customer software
* Ability to work within 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST, Monday through Friday
* Previous Industrial Security experience, preferably with security clearance processing (SF86, eQIPs)
* Active top secret clearance with SCI
* Previous experience interacting with customers in a call center/ service center environment
* Experience using telephony systems and case management systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.