Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. Ancillary duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space.
* Ensures the successful installation, integration, and deployment of application monitoring tools and solutions in various production and non-production environments
* Install application monitoring tools working with the infrastructure teams, and report application metrics with the ultimate goal of preventing problems and improving IT effectiveness
* Analyzes reported incidents and problems for the applications, assessing patterns, making recommendations and implementing monitoring solutions.
* Prepares and maintains technical documentation to assist with operation, maintenance, and development of the monitoring
* Creates and executes application and system test procedures after tools implementation
* Identifies critical business transactions and implement tools to managing alert and response
* Identifies opportunities for streamlining processes through automation
* Manage and ensure Security remediation Implementation for all findings
* Service maintenance employing ITIL principles
* Lead problem Management and resolution
* Provide Instrumentation for proactive diagnostic insight into health of applications
* Create systems for error handling, and logging
* Bachelor's degree in related field preferred, with 3 years' experience, or Masters with 1 year
* Basic understanding of modern software development tools and SCM (software configuration management)
* Basic understanding of Software Test methodologies, test scripting and testing tools
* Understanding of Azure, AWS and VMWare
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance upon hire
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
* Government specified Enterprise Operations and Networks experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.