Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a level 2 or 3 Windows Engineer with a TS/SCI Clearance. This position is located in Fairfax, Virginia, supporting a large Cyber and Intel program.
The ideal candidate will provide expertise regarding the implementation, scoping, capacity planning and administration of a Windows, VMWare and Citrix XenDesktop environment. This Engineer will work on the Desktop and Collaboration Branch Team in the configuration, installation, documentation, monitoring and maintenance of a Mixed Windows and Linux Environment. This candidate will also work closely with users to assist in evaluating and resolving user facing desktop issues.
* Level 2: Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience, a Master's Degree, or a total of 6 years of experience can be substituted in lieu
of a degree.
* Level 3: Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience, a Master's Degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience, a PhD, or a total of 9 years of experience can be substituted in lieu
of a degree.
* Active Top Secret with SCI Clearance.
* Experience providing system administration and desktop support directly to end users
* Experience with desktop deployment technologies
* Understanding of internet services such as IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, SSH and AD Sites & Services.
* Experience providing system administration support for servers
* Experience in producing and maintaining detailed step by step documentation.
* Experience supporting MS Server 2012R2 and/or MS Server 2016.
* Understanding of firewalls, VPN tunneling and other general networking technologies.
* Must be comfortable with direct customer/vendor interaction and presenting to customer.
* Experience with AWS or a AWS Certification
* Experience using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
* Experience with Windows 10 configuration and deployment in a large enterprise.
* Experience with Microsoft Active Directory design/architecture, replication in multi-domains, GPO implementation, STIG
settings (file/print servers, DNS, Domain Controllers and Application servers).
* Knowledge using SCCM - adding systems to collections, create update packages for Microsoft security bulletins/hot
fixes, and create packages for 3rd party software.
* Perform configuration of SCCM management points, distribution points, etc.
* Must be a team player, self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner
* STEM Degree
* Active Polygraph
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.