Partners Data Systems
The Security & Compliance Analyst is responsible for monitoring, auditing, and supporting all aspects IT security and ensuring that IT compliance is being met for all compliance and regulatory frameworks pursued and maintained by InterSystems' cloud-based services.
* Provide and collect evidence to auditors for SOC 2, HITRUST, ISO and other audits, working with Managed Services, and other departments as needed, to resolve deficiencies.
* Assist with scheduled assessments and the preparation of evidence.
* Participate in Incident Response activities.
* Assist in maintaining a data protection matrix used to support compliance and RFP response.
* Audit and maintain security solutions that cloud systems from undesired behavior.
* Coordinate security training and awareness programs, changes to training content, scheduling training sessions, and reporting training metrics to management.
* Provide and collect evidence for cybersecurity audits.
* Assist with data loss prevention, vulnerability scanning, and other security investigations as needed.
* Travelling internationally when required for audits and training.
* Monitor effectiveness of security systems and anti-virus systems, and report issues to management.
* Develop, implement and maintain documentation.
* Obtain continued education and training regarding security and compliance initiatives.
* Collaborate with subject matter experts at InterSystems and its external security partners to ensure a higher level of security awareness for the entire corporation.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
* 4+ years of working with all aspects of security and compliance, which include:
* Anti-virus, anti-malware, and endpoint protection systems
* Firewalls and IDS systems
* Penetration testing
* Any working knowledge in these areas is a plus:
* SOC audits
* IT Governance and Risk Management
* Strong technical background in different disciplines of IT.
* Working knowledge of Office365 suite of products, including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
* Experience in managing cloud security and IAM a plus.
* Demonstrated analytic, written, and oral communication skills.
* Passing of background check, which may include verification of prior employment, criminal conviction history, educational and driving records.
About InterSystemsInterSystems is the information engine that powers some of the world's most important applications. In healthcare, finance, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems has been a strategic technology provider since 1978. InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.