Partners Data Systems
Req ID: 29465
Experience Level: Professional
Other Location(s): N/A
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it's more than that. It's smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you'll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You'll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You'll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you'll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
We're looking for a Solution Engineer Level 2 to join the Integration Services group! If you're interested in working on solutions that integrate and share data across CG's Information Technology Group, then this position may be right for you. The Solution Engineer will work as part of a team responsible for the end-to-end delivery of integration solutions across ITG; leveraging reference integration patterns, standards and best practices.
* Analyze, design, develop, test and deploy components for integration between packaged, cloud-based and custom applications
* Capture and document relevant integration and data requirements
* Support the assessment of complexity and feasibility of integration implementation options
* Leverage integration styles and patterns for ETL, messaging, and/or API services
* Support the implementation of integration components, helping ensure solution quality by contributing to design and code reviews, test plans and release preparation
* Help research and recommend best practices for implementation of various integration styles and tools
* Provide ongoing stewardship and maintenance of integration solutions
* May provide consulting and production support assistance to L2/L3 support and L3 application teams in support of integration components and jobs
* A minimum of 3+ years in Information Technology, preferably with some integration experience
* Knowledge of tools, techniques and practices for the movement and integration of electronic data such as ETL (Informatica), application messaging (Tibco BW/MuleSoft), and/or web service APIs (WSO2/MuleSoft)
* Basic knowledge of database structures (relational, dimensional) and associated management platforms such as Sybase, SQL Server and/or Oracle DBMS
* Ability to analyze and document relationships between data and processes
* Experience with Autosys batch job scheduling and dependencies
* Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Perl and Python)
* The ability to identify, collect and analyze data to facilitate the development of integration solutions
* Strong written and oral communications skills, including the ability to create and present requirements, analysis, design, and technical documents
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.