Security Architect - Blockchain | Cryptocurrency
Req #: 190059369
Location: Seattle, WA, US
Job Category: Technology
Provide security guidance on a new block chain products and technologies.
Take a cyber security leadership role in driving internal block chain security and privacy initiatives.
Interact with Line of business and JPMC cyber leadership community regarding block chain vulnerabilities and threats.
Analyze, asses and respond to various block chain threats
Design and deploy various block chain secure design patterns and solutions.
Evaluate various Block chain cutting edge technologies and vendor products and solutions.
Conduct regular security assessment and control matrix review.
Take a lead on defining Cyber Block chain policies and controls.
Communicate effectively to senior leadership to make them aware of block chain risk profile.
* 2+ years experience in building and deploying large scale block chain applications.
* 2+ years in experience in architecting large-scale server applications.
* 6+ years in coding experience in C, C++, Java and or C#.
* In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with one or more popular blockchain platforms (Quorum, Bitcoin, Ethereum, HyperLedger, ZCash, Ripple, AliPay)
* Experience with designing building and delivering decentralized Block chain applications (DApps, Web3js, ERC20 tokens)
* Understanding of crypto and smart contract vulnerabilities and how to address them
* Expertise in cryptography/protocols/Key Management/HSM/ Zero knowledge proofs
* Experience in Smart Contract Auditing Tools (Oyente, Security, Smartcheck, Sabre, Manticore, Echidna, Mythril)
* Experience with Fintech, Payments systems, crypto wallets
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* MS or PhD in cryptography, CS or Mathematics
* Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
* Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
* Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
* Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
Tech at JPMC
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
CTC (Cybersecurity & Technology Controls)
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.