Treasury Services-IIN-Technical Ecosystem Manager, ED
Req #: 180122913_1
Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Job Category: Product Management
About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
About the Team
The Global Payment Transformation Team is responsible for product innovation, development and commercialization of new payments services that J.P. Morgan delivers to Financial Institution, Non-Bank Financial Institution, Corporate and Commercial Bank clients globally. The payments landscape is changing and this team is focused on delivering the vision and execution for the future of cross-border payments and leading industry level transformation. The team is directly engaged in evaluating the business application and integration of technologies such as distributed ledger, robotics, APIs and cloud based infrastructure. The products developed will be utilized by global financial institutions and corporations executing cross-border payments and will focus on streamlining the client experience while reducing operational costs and risks within the current model.
About the Position
The Technical Ecosystem Manager is responsible for building and managing a secure developer ecosystem, including standards / requirements, developer resources, and SDKs. The Technical Ecosystem Manager will develop solutions enabling stakeholders to develop, test, pilot, and eventually deploy live services within the ecosystem. The Technical Ecosystem Manager will work closely with the Blockchain Technology and Product Strategy teams to coordinate priorities, development roadmaps, and resources.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Responsible for gathering requirements, providing analysis, alternatives, and recommendations for Software Development Kit development * Collaborate with lines of business technology, product, and strategy teams to design and build a flexible, robust, and modern set of APIs and SDKs, as well as the underlying developer ecosystem,.
* Align to internal efforts to provide consistent APIs, documentation, and example code across multiple product teams
* Facilitate the integration of third-party developers implementing our API and SDK, identify problems, and propose creative solutions
* Research, strategize and educate on methodology and best practices for ecosystem design, implementation, and deployment on a Blockchain network.
* Implement rigorous and thorough monitoring and testing practices to ensure the security and performance goals of the ecosystem
* Design and verify cryptographic protocols deployed in the blockchain
* Instate monitoring protocols and fail-over measures.
* Collaborate with Development teams to develop integration design and where appropriate prepare estimates on design and development services for integration initiatives
* Experience working with distributed implementation teams * Familiarity of developer tools such as Postman, Charles Proxy, Android Studio and XCode for API/SDK demo purposes * Financial Industry Experience * Experience in the design and implementation of distributed software app stores * A working knowledge of Docker and of using the vagrant environment would be good but not essential. * Some HTML, front end development would be an advantage. * Experience of working with design thinking techniques in iterative sprints is an advantage to this role. * Knowledge of extreme programming an advantage * Strong analytical and problem solving skills * Self-starter that requires minimal supervision * Flexible / adaptable - able to work with diverse groups of people including all levels of business management * Excellent project management and facilitation skills
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.