Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
We're changing the way the world thinks about online advertising and we are looking for talented scientists/engineers to join the Platform team and help us take it to the next level. Amobee's Platform team develops all distributed and big data systems and applications to efficiently run Amobee's online advertisement, data management, and analytics platforms.
The R&D team at Amobee is building the next generation of digital advertising technologies that power billions of ad impressions every month. We are constantly innovating - creating and applying technologies in several exciting cutting-edge areas: machine learning, constrained optimization, control systems, auction theory, game theory, collaborative filtering, experimental design, and information retrieval to name a few. Our mission is to use real-time data and scientific approaches to make quantum leap improvements in the performance of online ads, enhance user experience, enable efficient marketplaces, and improve the overall economics of online advertising.
The Applied Science team is growing. The job description is generic, however we have plenty of challenges to attract and hire at multiple levels, depending on experience and qualifications.
The Scientist/Senior Scientist/Lead Scientist - (Machine Learning Engineers) will work with the rest of the team to research, invent, and implement the next generation prediction, optimization, and analytics technology. You are a brilliant, motivated self-starter and an extremely fast learner with top notch problem solving, and analytical skills. You have a deep sense of curiosity and innate desire to dig deep into terabytes of data and love to play with the innards of complex algorithms, mathematical constructs and code.
* Research, design and/or implement solutions to challenging problems in real-time bidding domain, such as all kinds of optimization problems, audience understanding, etc.
* Research and improve features and machine learning models for production pipeline.
* Provide insights and suggestions on customer campaign optimization problems and product/platform optimization problems through statistical data analysis when needed.
* Drive innovation by identifying and formulating new problems, publishing papers, filing patents, etc.
* PhD degree in a closely related field (e.g.: computer science/engineering, optimization) with publications in the area is strongly preferred
* Or Masters with significant experience in advertising and Machine Learning
* Experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, data mining, statistical modeling, optimization, algorithms, big-data, game theory
* Proficiency with one or more programming languages - ability to write/debug production code.
* Excellent communication skills - ability to present and communicate complex ideas in simple terms
* Strong statistical/math/analytical abilities; Exceptional problem solving skills
* Previous experience in the advertising industry
* Strong programming experience with Java, C/C++, Python and/or Scala
* Excellent knowledge in algorithms and data structures
Location: Redwood City, CA, USA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, well-stocked kitchen, employee development programs (e.g. reimbursement for online courses) and other comprehensive benefits. We provide immigration assistance. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
Amobee is a global digital marketing technology company.