Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using market research, proprietary audience , advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
We are looking for kick-ass UI/UX software engineers to join our rapidly growing Applications team, responsible for all of the client-facing frontend components at Amobee. You should be motivated by building high performance, web-based, enterprise applications that are used to manage hundreds of millions of dollars in digital marketing spend around the globe.
The Applications team work closely with the Product Management and User Experience teams to help design our client facing platform. Our work process is a nice blend of agile and design-oriented development which puts the customer experience first and foremost.
The UI/UX applications team are mostly frontend UI/UX software engineers with exposure to lots of frontend technologies. You help connect the dots from customer feedback, to collaborating with our User Experience team, to working closely with other engineers on design and implementation. In either case, the collaborative nature of the team allows you to constantly learn new things and mentor others.
At Amobee, what you build has impact on millions and works to better the Internet. You'll do this in one of the fastest growing companies in the Silicon Valley, with a culture that promotes innovation, freedom, growth, and humor. You'll work with people who are as passionate about web applications as you are, along with leading experts in computing, -mining, and machine learning who build our backend platform.
We are very passionate about what we do here, and at the same time have fun doing what we love. Misc. company and team events provide a good mix of work and play. We all need to chill out every once in a while and have fun with our fellow team members.
* Work on high touch, high visibility, high performance, highly scalable enterprise web applications - client facing apps involving lots of data, highly complex UI workflows, actionable insights /analytics, data visualizations,..etc.
* Experiment with new ways of visualizing large amounts of data in a scalable fashion.
* Build and maintain a Design System with common UI/UX components shared by all technology platforms at Amobee.
* Build and maintain a wide variety of modular and extensible set of frontend micro services
* Research on new web technologies
* Degree in Computer Science from a top tier school
* Anywhere from 0 - 5+ years of experience
* Experience with enterprise/saas web application development
* Familiarity with Java development is beneficial
* Passionate about web based applications
* Keen sense of information architecture and visual design
* Motivated by writing fast, scalable code with testability in mind
* Excited by working in a fast-paced environment
Location: Redwood City
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
Amobee is a mobile advertising platform offering end-to-end mobile advertising solutions and services for advertisers andpublishers.