Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
As a Security Engineer you will be responsible for helping to secure and protect our global infrastructure. The role has a wide range of responsibilities that span different domains. You will be responsible for responding to various security inquiries, auditing networks for vulnerabilities, recommending corrective actions, and investigating security incidents.
* Support the secure operation of all technology within Amobee.
* Assist with responses to security assessments and other third party questionnaires.
* Assist with vulnerability scans using various commercial, open source, and internal tools.
* Assist with all internal and external security and compliance audits.
* Assist in identifying and gathering information security metrics.
* Stay current with security technologies, trends, vulnerabilities and threats.
* Review security technologies across multiple platforms and products.
* Help create, implement, and maintain security policies and procedures.
* Work with developers and product managers to help define security requirements for new projects.
* B.S. in Computer Science or related degree.
* 5+ years of professional experience in information security, software development, or other IT related field.
* Familiarity with the OSI model and Internet Protocols.
* Familiarity with different compliance frameworks (ISO 27000, GDPR, etc.).
* Familiarity with data encryption standards and technologies.
* Familiarity with SIEM Technologies (ELK, QRadar, Splunk, etc.) and other logging services.
* Experience working with distributed teams.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be a team player with ability to work independently.
Location: Santa Monica, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
Amobee is a mobile advertising platform offering end-to-end mobile advertising solutions and services for advertisers andpublishers.