Requisition ID: 222670
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
SAP Concur is looking for an Application Support Engineer to focus on our Atlassian products and third-party tools that tightly integrate with revenue generating workflows, monitoring tools, and operational services to impact product agility.
As an engineer in our team, you will pull from multiple problem-solving methods to solution in JIRA for our customers. With a keen eye on performance, you will develop governance, standards, and implementation deliver for each of our Atlassian products.
* Manage and develop the Atlassian ecosystem at SAP Concur, including but not limited to JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye, Crucible
* Balance multiple requests from stakeholders at different levels, negotiating priorities accordingly
* Configure JIRA and Atlassian portfolio for lean-agile teams
* Troubleshoot issues and problems, resulting in creative solutions and eliminate repeat problems
* Participate in 24/7 on-call team rotation
* 5+ years' experience in configuration and administration of Atlassian products
* Experience setting up, managing, upgrading, and migrating Atlassian tools in Server and Data Center environments
* Jira and Confluence administration and application at the mid-to-large organization scale, including add-ons, screens, workflows, schemas
* Familiar with complexities involved in moving one project from one instance of Jira to another
* Experience with issue imports and field mappings during execution.
* Knowledge of data retention concepts, removing unused configuration elements, ability to do SQL querying of the Jira DB
* Understanding of obstacles involved in moving one project from one instance of Jira to another instance of Jira
* Installation and configuration of external authentication systems, such as LDAP, SAML, SSO, OKTA, OneLogin, etc.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of experience
* Scripting in Groovy, Python or Java
* Understanding of REST services provided by Atlassian
* Familiarity with SQL or NoSQL database concepts
* Linux server command line and operating systems
* Troubleshooting experience in Tomcat based applications
Bonus points if you have
* Relevant Atlassian ACP certifications
* Knowledge of AWS or GCP
* Experience with DevOps tooling: CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, GitHub.
Location: This position will work out of the Bellevue, WA office.
You are familiar with Atlassian plug-ins, and advising customers on their requests. With an eye on mission critical support, you keep it flexible in a constantly changing environment. With a strong work ethic that drives your desire to learn, we're excited to meet you and learn more about what you will bring to our team!
SAP Concur is the world's leading provider of integrated travel, expense, and invoice management solutions, driven by a relentless pursuit to simplify and automate these everyday processes. With SAP Concur, a top-rated app guides employees through every trip, charges are effortlessly populated into expense reports, and invoice approvals are automated. By integrating near real-time data and using AI to audit 100% of transactions, businesses can see exactly what they're spending without worrying about blind spots in the budget. SAP Concur eliminates yesterday's tedious tasks, makes today's work easier, and helps businesses run at their best every day
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.