Requisition ID: 208687
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Who We Are
Your career at SAP Fieldglass is what you make of it. You can forge your own path, switch business units or solve a problem that no one has before. With office space in Chicago, London and Brisbane, as well as an employee presence on 6 continents, we are a diverse global company with a family feel. Inspired by change and by each other, we take pride in our innovative culture that created and continues to shape our market-leading, best-in-class solution. At SAP Fieldglass we don't follow trends, we set them!
* Best of both worlds: start-up culture with the backing and benefits of SAP
* Focus on continuous professional growth and development
* Promote healthy work / life balance
* Committed to our communities and the environment
* 2016 Moxie Award winner for best office space
What We Do
Businesses are racing to be more competitive in an environment where workforce is pivotal. Companies need the right talent at the right price at the right time. SAP Fieldglass accelerates the engagement of talent and provides total workforce visibility to maximize cost savings and improve worker quality. Our cloud-based, open platform has been deployed in more than 140 countries and helps companies transform how work gets done.
* Forrester Research, Inc, positions SAP Fieldglass as a leader among services procurement providers
* KellyOCG® Supplier Excellence Award Winner
Senior Security Analyst
SAP Fieldglass is looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst with extensive Splunk experience to join our Security team. The Senior Security Analyst will have an opportunity to support host-based and network defenses, including scanning the network for vulnerabilities, identifying relevant and developing threats, investigating and correlating security events via a SIEM/logs, recommending corrective actions, and developing solutions for security issues. SAP Fieldglass Security has a strong focus on growth and learning through ongoing professional development.
What You Will Deliver
* Analyze technical and business risks to make recommendations for security controls and/or compensating corrective actions
* Performs network monitoring and intrusion detection analysis building active monitoring dashboards, reports, and alerts
* Monitors evolving threats and vulnerability feeds analyzing the data for potential risks to the organization
* Manage Data Loss Prevention tools including deployment, metrics and analysis
* Monitor for the occurrence of security incidents and respond using incident response best practices
* Develop, document and implement information security procedures to enforce information security standards
* Monitor and maintain the vulnerability management program
* Perform log management base lining and metrics development
* Develop and maintain security metrics
What You Need to Bring
* 4+ years of information security and network experience
* Bachelor and/or master's degree in business administration, Computer Security, Computer Science, or related field
* Certifications related to Security such as SANS, GIAC, or CISSP is required
* In-depth working knowledge of Splunk is required
* Ability to research, analyze and resolve complex problems with minimal supervision and escalate issues as appropriate
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple activities, including cross-team dependent activities simultaneously
* The ability to work effectively in collaboration with other members of a team or/and other professionals with minimal supervision
* The ability to quickly learn new processes, new technologies, and adapt to change
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.