Abiomed, an innovative medical device company, is focused on recovering hearts and saving lives. We have a single guiding mission: "Patients First." With corporate headquarters in Danvers, Massachusetts, offices in Aachen & Berlin, Germany and Tokyo, Japan, Abiomed's 1,300 employees form one of the fastest growing medical technology companies in the world. Abiomed attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and a strong commitment to employee professional development.
ABIOMED, one of the fastest-growing medical device companies in the world, has the immediate opportunity for a talented Salesforce Analyst to join its growing team! The Salesforce Analyst role is an important part of this growing team, who will provide critical support to the Commercial and Medical Office teams. In this role, you will focus on understanding and documenting requirements and you will help drive testing and deployment of new solutions in Salesforce and other applications in the commercial space. The role will also provide run-support assistance to our business users. If you are a savvy Salesforce Analyst who woudl like to use their skills to recover hearts and save lives in a fast-moving growth environment, this is the opportunity for you!
As the Salesforce Analyst with ABIOMED you will:
* Assist in continuous improvement (CI) efforts by enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, respond to system issues & provide exceptional customer support!
* Work with business to understand business processes and help define requirements for enhancements
* Document your solutions and provide end-user training
* Lead system testing for enhancements and bug fixes
* Perform system maintenance and update tasks
* Help ensure data integrity of the systems
* Drive best practice sharing & synchronization between organizations
* Effectively apply ABIOMED's software development methodology, enforcing its standards
The successful Salesforce Analyst at ABIOMED must have:
* BS/BA in Information Systems or closely related discipline (or significant experience working directly with Salesforce application analysis)
* 2+ years of experience with Salesforce administration
* Strong technical knowledge and the ability to express complex technical concepts in terms understandable to the business
* Strong technical analysis skills for creating optimal solutions for the business
* Understanding of data quality issues and ability to recommend best practices for ensuring / validating data quality
* Experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement desirable
* Effective written, oral communications and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work effectively in a multi-tasking dynamic environment, working independently and prioritizing work
* Must have strong teamwork skills and the ability to develop working relationships
* Must be able to communicate with all levels of management as well as to employees in the business
* Must be highly motivated, have a great work ethic and enjoy working as part of a team
* Ability to develop project plans and help drive actions
Abiomed is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Abiomed will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
ABIOMED, Inc. is a provider of mechanical circulatory.