Abiomed, an innovative medical device company, is focused on recovering hearts and saving lives. We have a single guiding mission: "Patients First." With corporate headquarters in Danvers, Massachusetts, offices in Aachen & Berlin, Germany and Tokyo, Japan, Abiomed's 1,300 employees form one of the fastest growing medical technology companies in the world. Abiomed attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and a strong commitment to employee professional development.
The Senior Programmer Analyst we are looking to hire will be a key member of our Enterprise Application team, and will be based in our Danvers, Massachusetts office. This person will own the design, development, implementation and support of enterprise business intelligence reports. This is a dynamic role that will provide exposure to all of the business functions in our fast-growing organization! If you are proactive IT Analyst / Programmer with keen technical aptitude and the unique ability to learn new systems & information quickly, and you focus on providing amazing service to the end-user, this role could be a great fit for you!
As a Senior Programmer Analyst with ABIOMED you will:
* Work with functional and technical team members to analyze reporting needs
* Develop requirements and design specifications for reporting solutions
* Gain technical knowledge of numerous reporting front-end platforms and utilize as appropriate to provide reporting and dashboard solutions
* Support and enhance existing reporting objects
* Provide technical assistance and training to ad-hoc report consumers
* Participate in technical and functional reporting platform and process optimization effort
* At least 6 years working experience in an IT Analyst capacity, including experience developing BI reports
* Bachelor's Degree required (Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics, or Statistics strongly preferred)
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
* Previous experience in an enterprise reporting platform (Business Objects, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, TIBCO, Cognos, etc.)
* Knowledge of RDBMS
* Previous experience with SAP, SuccessFactors, or Salesforce.com
Abiomed is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Abiomed will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
ABIOMED, Inc. is a provider of mechanical circulatory.