We're looking for a Salesforce Administrator who understands the big picture but can also tackle the little issues. The ideal candidate is able to plan large-scale implementations, handle the day-to-day maintenance of Shutterstock's core CRM, and work on projects independently and with other admins, developers, and stakeholders. This individual will serve as the primary point of contact for sales/customer service and should be the champion of doing things right in Salesforce.
* Planning and implementation of solutions in Shutterstock's Salesforce.com environment, including related packages and tools.
* Support the existing environment and develop solutions for multiple business units using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and AppExchange packages.
* Audit and resolve issues with data integrity and design permanent solutions for a clean database.
* 3+ years as a Salesforce administrator.
* Thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform and expertise in workflow and validation rules, formulae, email mapping, reporting, permission sets, user setup, Knowledge, webforms, approvals, large-scale processes and user flows, etc.
* Strong experience leveraging Process Builder, Flow, macros, widgets, and console components for customized workflows.
* Strong background in installing, configuring, and managing packages, e.g. ActionGrid, Distribution Engine, Xactly, Apttus (CLM, QTC), DocuSign, Cirrus, Eloqua, etc.
* Strong understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem and integration components (APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, data loaders).
* Strong experience in organizations that support multiple languages and multiple currencies.
* Understanding of RDBMS concepts and SQL/SOQL.
* Able to interact with business users to understand requirements in order to translate them into design specifications.
* Effectively work with stakeholders and development staff to accomplish Salesforce.com project deliverables.
* Exceptional customer service perspective and desire to support multiple areas of the business.
* Salesforce ADM-201 certification.
* Exposure to media, advertising, or e-commerce Salesforce implementations.
* Experienced agile background and comfortable working in sprints.
* Experience with Visualforce, Apex, and HTML.
* Salesforce ADM-211 or DEV 450 certification.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Shutterstock is a stock photography agency providing photographs, illustrations, vectors, videos and music to businesses and individuals.