Shutterstock is a technology company that powers one of the world's largest marketplaces for high-quality photos, illustrations, videos and music used by businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations of all sizes.
Shutterstock is made up of independent thinkers, technologists, and designers - working collaboratively to do compelling work, create cool stuff, and inspire each other. In the process, we're building sophisticated tools to help the world experience images, footage, and music in a more beautiful way.
Shutterstock is looking for experienced Integration Developers to join our team and help drive the future of our platform. You will be working with highly motivated and extremely talented engineers, focusing on quality, performance, and scale at every step. Our users are our number one priority, so we work hard to deliver value back to them with everything we do. We believe strongly in team ownership of systems, which includes defining the vision of the services to prioritization of projects and empowering teams and individual team members to develop the solutions that best meet the needs of everyone involved.
* Lead the analysis and requirements gathering to develop detailed functional specifications for all assigned project areas.
* Create clear, concise, and complete technical specifications.
* Lead discovery sessions with cross-functional teams and demonstrate proposed solutions for review.
* Provide process improvement recommendations to the project and internal teams.
* Create project related stories in JIRA with clear and detailed acceptance criteria, business requirements, and dependencies.
* Determine optimal solutions for integrating data from a variety of sources.
* Develop test processes to validate the end to end functionality.
* Work closely and collaboratively in an Agile environment with our engineers and product teams to analyze issues and find new insights covering our business and operations.
* Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify recommendations for process improvements, overcoming constraints, and resolve difficult operational and technological issues.
* Bachelor's Degree in Technology or related field required
* 5+ years experience in the integration design and development of data from multiple data sources and varying technologies.
* 3+ years experience with Snaplogic iPaas.
* 2+ years experience with Salesforce.
* 2+ years experience with Workday.
* In-depth knowledge of SQL and data modeling.
* Understanding of structured and unstructured data design/modeling
* Experience in Java, JSON, XML, XSLT, SOAP and REST development
* Experience with Enterprise Messaging Systems
* CI/CD systems experience (Jenkins, Github, etc)
* Strong communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are a must
* Willingness to work in a collaborative environment
* Excellent communication and speaking skills
* Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary
* Excellent organization, analytical, and planning skills
* Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams
* Knowledge of emerging data integration technologies
* Spark Streaming, Kafka Streams, Kafka Connect, etc
* Exposure to Kubernetes and Helm
* Data Science and Modeling pipeline experience
* Familiarity with machine learning frameworks such as H2O, scikit-learn or similar tools
* Strong expertise/background with Linux
* Familiarity with MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Shutterstock is a stock photography agency providing photographs, illustrations, vectors, videos and music to businesses and individuals.