Shutterstock is a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment within a disruptive marketplace. Well positioned as the disruptive new leader in the digital content space, Shutterstock has the largest crowd-sourced digital content libraries in the world that includes images, vectors, music and video. We manage a library of creative building blocks for a broad, expanding customer base creating new opportunities with every new customer segment, globally. The CRM Administrator role will work in the Global Customer Care department, supporting a global team of approximately 75.
* Provide day-to-day Salesforce support for the GCC team, including: creating and managing roles, profiles, and users; creating and updating fields and picklists; customizing objects and layouts
* Track, prioritize, and respond to CRM change requests and bug reports from GCC team
* Manage third party vendors and managed apps, such as Phone, Quality Control and Contract Management Apps
* Coordinate with company-wide CRM team, representing the needs of the Inside Sales and Customer Service team in large projects and supporting roll-out of any system changes
* Salesforce Administrator Certification
* Thorough understanding of workflow, visual workflow, and process builder
* Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce.com including tasks such as: roles, lead assignment, security, workflows, triggers, custom objects, reports, dashboards.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks at once with superior time-management and organization skills
* Strong qualitative and quantitative mathematical skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to embrace new technology, applications and solutions
* Self-motivated, team player
* Unfazed by constant change
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience with Salesforce administration
* BA/BS Degree
* JIRA experience
* Knowledge and use of Apex Dataloader
* Knowledge and experience of Distribution Engine,
* Experience with Apttus, DocSign, and New Voice Media is a plus
* Familiarity with Change and Release Management processes
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
Shutterstock is a stock photography agency providing photographs, illustrations, vectors, videos and music to businesses and individuals.