This role requires working on basic Salesforce.com administrative functions such as user accounts, profiles, roles, reports, dashboards, workflows, automations, custom fields, objects, page layouts, records management, and validation rules. Create and maintain process and training documentation and Ability to write Apex classes and triggers.
* Manage all basic Salesforce.com administrative functions such as user accounts, profiles, roles, reports, dashboards, workflows, automations, custom fields, objects, page layouts, records management, and validation rules
* Create and maintain process and training documentation
* Train new and existing users and help grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
* Ability to write Apex classes and triggers.
* Help our Salesforce team with Code coverage issues while deployments.
* This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and has an access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job.
* Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
* Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements.
* Employee must pass post offer criminal background check.
* Bachelors degree or Masters degree in Computer Science or Information technology
* Salesforce Admin and Developer certification preferred.
* Minimum 4 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator/ Developer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Coding experience using Visual Force, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform.
* Experience with Salesforce Lightning Component Framework.
* Hands on experience with salesforce.com Web Services APIs and force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
* Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Salesforce 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
* Weekdays normal business hours.
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you'll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you'll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits. Healthy catered lunches, Premium snacks and beverages, Onsite gym with cardio and weight-training equipment, Game room with satellite TV, Onsite dry cleaning and alteration service with pick-up and delivery, Employee-organized sport leagues, Happy hours and BBQs, Generous Employee Referral program.
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
Travel required for this position:
No ☒ or Yes ☐ : If yes state anticipated percent for travel:
Natera (previously Gene Security Network) is a genetic testing company that operates a CLIA-certified laboratory.