The Senior Business Systems Analyst, Financial Systems will partner with business leaders, business process owners, resource and support organizations to provide high quality sales and customer systems and services. These systems and services will provide a competitive advantage to Natera's sales business processes and provide an economical and effective systems environment for business functions.
* Responsible for delivering value to the organization through strategic architecture, business impact, support and enhancement of the ERP suite of integrated financial applications
* Defines business requirements and leading systems and process improvement initiatives supporting the Finance, Accounting and Supply Chain teams
* Requires strong financial, systems and reporting expertise as well as hands-on experience with full-cycle implementations which will enable you to successfully partner with finance teams to define and prioritize business requirements and translate requirements into systems solutions
* Serves as a key integrator across business functions as well as liaison to ensure financial systems and processes empower leadership with the decision-making information they need to manage the business
* Experience in partnering with business groups and recommending process changes to improve information flow; resolving complex business and technical issues from a customer focus; building efficient end-to-end processes and delivering projects that improve user productivity while maintaining appropriate controls
* Leads and drives cross-functional teams to realize value of Business Systems and Business Processes
* Gather, review, analyze and document business systems and user requirements
* Manage financial and manufacturing systems enhancements and projects that enable accurate and meaningful management reporting that provides insights for decisions
* Work directly with business users and our technical systems analyst to ensure understanding and effectiveness of systems design. Recommend design changes to improve overall efficiencies and meet strategic business requirements
* Ensure integration points and data flows between systems are efficient and optimal (forecast and actuals loads, integration between financial, planning and BI applications)
* Plan and coordinate user acceptance testing and business sign-off. Develop and execute integrated test plans including custom modifications
* Define requirements for, and design and develop management reports as necessary
* Ensure standards for data quality and integrity between systems are developed in accordance with best practices
* Manage SOX compliance across financial applications and support SOX testing.
* Manage security and end-user access
* Document current and future-state financial business processes, definitions, roles and responsibilities
* Develop and maintain adequate internal controls systems and processes, training documents, provide end-user training, and ensure effective user adoption of applications
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or equivalent
* 7 years proven success in Business Process Analysis and Financial Systems management
* 4 years proven success in enterprise level program/project management
* 3 years' experience working in a technology based global enterprise, preferably bio/pharma tech
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Strong experience in Biotech Financial, Accounting and revenue processes
* Strong experience in software requirements development, SDLC and software QA processes
* Strong technical skills in ERP (Great Plains preferred), FP&A, SupplyChain and related Systems
* Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting experience
* Strong history of high-performance project team motivation and delivery
* Strong verbal and written english communications to all levels in enterprise
* Strong teamwork, collaboration and problem solving skills & behaviors
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* Duties typically performed in an office setting.
* Requires ability to read and understand legal, financial and scientific documents, laws and other technical and legal written materials.
* Requires use of computer, phone, and ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
* May require working flexible hours.
Travel required for this position:
No ☒ or Yes ☐ : If yes state anticipated percent for travel: 0
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you'll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you'll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits. Healthy catered lunches, Premium snacks and beverages, Onsite gym with cardio and weight-training equipment, Game room with satellite TV, Onsite dry cleaning and alteration service with pick-up and delivery, Employee-organized sport leagues, Happy hours and BBQs, Generous Employee Referral program.
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
Natera (previously Gene Security Network) is a genetic testing company that operates a CLIA-certified laboratory.