"Jacobs National Security Solutions (NSS) provides world-class IT network and service management capabilities; cutting edge cyber threat awareness and cybersecurity solutions; innovative web- and software applications development; and advanced data analytics for major clients in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Federal Civilian Agencies.
Our forward thinking solutions deliver an integrated approach to IT network design and management, full lifecycle IT service management, IT service delivery, asset management, logistics and procurement, and vendor management. We leverage the expertise and passion of our employees to conduct identity and access management, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments for our nation's most closely guarded agencies and networks. Our Cyber Security Operations Centers ensure safe, effective network operations for Federal clients while our data scientists are helping stop illegal acts before they can endanger Americans or our way of life.
Jacobs promotes a culture of operational excellence to create a safer, smarter, and more connected world while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity.
We continue to thrive and need your talent and motivation to help propel us farther, faster."
Jacobs is seeking a Requirements Manager in Washington, DC. Duties will include:
* Engage with multiple stakeholders; solicit and document feedback in the form of user stories to determine IT enterprise system gaps.
* Document findings and define requirements for future initiatives and enhancements to current capabilities.
* Provide technical expertise in the definition, collection, review, coordination, prioritization, and management of DHS requirements across multiple network environments.
* Develop and facilitate requirements discovery sessions, planning meetings, training sessions, and other meetings to facilitate the Government's requirements management processes.
* Work with Subject Matter Experts to gather data and refine technical requirements for various IT systems and services.
* Conduct requirements benchmarking, activity modeling, and surveys.
* Ability to communicate technical topics in a meaningful way to operational stakeholders and be able to take requirements from operational stakeholders and define technical requirements.
* Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility
* Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent experience and eight (8) to twelve (12) years of directly related experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience, training and certification.
* Demonstrated competence in project management and technical competence in discipline field(s) and knowledge of company policies and practices.
* Experience using IT requirements management tools such as Atlassian JIRA, IBM Rational DOORS, or Jama.
* Familiarity with Federal Government IT processes, regulations, and architectures.
* Understanding of Agile system development methodologies.
* Preferred Qualifications (desired but not required):
* Experience with DHS and Intelligence Community (IC) component's requirements policies, processes and procedures.
* Expertise with multiple COTS, GOTS and open source tools which support collection and management of IT requirements.
* Strong communication skills and ability to manage complex requirements sets.
* Formal training in Agile frameworks and methodologies to include Scrum Master.
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.
Jacobs Engineering is a provider of technical, consulting, and scientific services for the government and private sector.