"Jacobs National Security Solutions (NSS) provides world-class IT network and service management capabilities; cutting edge cyber threat awareness and cybersecurity solutions; innovative web- and software applications development; and advanced data analytics for major clients in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Federal Civilian Agencies.
Our forward thinking solutions deliver an integrated approach to IT network design and management, full lifecycle IT service management, IT service delivery, asset management, logistics and procurement, and vendor management. We leverage the expertise and passion of our employees to conduct identity and access management, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments for our nation's most closely guarded agencies and networks. Our Cyber Security Operations Centers ensure safe, effective network operations for Federal clients while our data scientists are helping stop illegal acts before they can endanger Americans or our way of life.
Jacobs promotes a culture of operational excellence to create a safer, smarter, and more connected world while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity.
We continue to thrive and need your talent and motivation to help propel us farther, faster."
Jacobs is currently seeking an RPA Program Analyst to work onsite in Alexandria and Herndon VA.
Duties will include:
* This position is for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Program Analyst, with experience in full life-cycle software development, to support the development of an architectural and governance strategy of a cutting-edge technology.
* This person should have experience planning, coordinating and sequencing IT delivery tasks.
* This person should have demonstrated leadership and innovative problem solving in past work experiences.
* They should be energized by the opportunity to be on the cutting-edge of solution delivery to clients, the prospect of building a program from the ground level, think strategically in building scalable solutions, and define the scope of a service offering, rather than just adhering to it.
* This person also needs be comfortable with working in ambiguity, engaging with customers and keeping a focus on the customer experience, and be able to talk about highly technical concepts with non-technical peers.
* As a member of the core Robotic Process Automation (RPA) project team, the RPA Analyst will be responsible for supporting the PM and Technical Leads on planning and requirements activities, including updating existing timelines and roadmaps, drafting concept papers and justifications, conducting high-level scope assessments, and identifying project risks.
* Additionally, the Business Analyst will be responsible for drafting communications, briefings, and customer training materials related to the project.
* BS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university and eight (8) to twelve (12) years of progressive experience, or an MS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline, and seven (7) to ten (10) years of progressive experience, or a Ph.D. degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline, and two (2) to five (5) years of progressive experience.
* 8 years of Business Requirements and Agile Scrum Master/Project Management experience within an Agile Software Delivery environment
* Demonstrated Experience developing business cases for IT initiatives, conducting business and IT stakeholder interviews, and collecting and analyzing data to generate recommendations based on business value
* Background in the development of documentation such as: Concept Papers, progress reports, presentations, meeting agendas, high-level requirement overview documentation, user stories, Epics, and customer marketing and training materials
* Experience facilitating meetings, presentations, requirements gathering sessions involving multiple stakeholders from different organizations
* Must be detail oriented and proactive and able to quickly come up to speed on new topics and client/stakeholder issues
* Must be a self-starter, be able to manage competing priorities, multi-task, and continue to meet all deadlines, while remaining flexible with continually changing priorities
* Must be able to set realistic client expectations and deliver at or above those expectations
* Understanding and knowledge of software development, testing, change, project management methodologies, concepts, practices, procedures and standards
* Use innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems across technologies
* Provide excellent communication and escalation capabilities for DIS and its customers
* Ability to lead small teams
* BA or BS degree
* Development or Infrastructure experience with RPA Software (UiPath)
* Experience with SharePoint
* Knowledge/experience with Windows Servers (WS2016) or Windows 10 in an enterprise environment.
* Experience with developing automated services using Scripting Language (PowerShell), and API level programming languages.
* Knowledge/experience of hardware, software, virtualization and networking (TCP/IP and port usage), Active Directory & related technologies (DNS, Group Policies, etc.)
* Experience with support tools including, VMware, Atlassian (JIRA), Splunk, CyberArk, Source Control (SVN) and in-depth system troubleshooting analysis.
* Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS)
* Experience with SQL
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers. Multiple tasks & duties will need to be accomplished without any single duty falling behind or becoming neglected. Must effectively communicate and be communicated with by other team members. Must be able to represent and speak to current group efforts at any given time.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.
About Jacobs Engineering
Jacobs Engineering provides professional, technical, and construction services.