Project Tech Coordinator, Asset & Wealth Management Production and Infrastructure
Req #: 190055753
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
Key responsibilities shall include, but no be limited to:
* Assist team members in the coordination of tests including the execution of technology recovery plans on an annual basis
* Assist team members in the coordination and execution of sustained resiliency events (move of production processing from primary to alternate datacenter) on annual basis
* Provide a command and control presence on technical bridges driving work streams for the coordination and execution of technology recovery during actual datacenter failure
* Assist as needed with large technical bridges
* Establish and maintain relationships with peers
* Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis for issues that impacted Production
* Lead automation of resiliency events leveraging firm standard automation frameworks
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Professional experience in Events and Project Coordination / Management practices and skills
* Track record of collaboration within a team and amounts cross-functional teams
* Work well independently and be a self-learner
* Strong organization, analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong working knowledge of a global financial institution in terms of technology/infrastructure and their dependencies and requirements
* Must be able to work unconventional shifts which will include weekends.
* Strong working knowledge of tools such as HP Service Manager, ServiceNow, collaboration tools such as SharePoint and Microsoft Office
* General technology understanding across Mainframe, Midrange, Distributed Systems, Storage and Networks
* Committed to results in a stressful environment
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Build relationships both from a customer and technical point of view including with the problem and change management teams
* Foundation Certification or strong knowledge of ITIL concepts is advantageous
* Strong typing and multitasking skills are highly desired
* Technical background with knowledge of Automation/Scripting a strong plus
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.